Jun 24 2014
By: tbossmoney242 First Son 2 posts

Sony should sign a contract w/ MLG & Activision

[ Edited ]
7 replies 786 views Edited Jun 24, 2014

... instead of Xbox One.

The reason I think this is because Ps4 is out-selling the xbox one. Ps4 is the better console. Sony should sign a contract with MLG and activision so the fans that play games like cal of duty can get our dlc first. And I Think it time that the competive scence. And also sign it with scuf gaming. Sony can even pay them more money if needed. Please Sony you have more money than Microsoft please you Can do it i really want a ps4 to play mlg but i dont want to have to get a xbox one. Please help me Sony please.

Mod Edit: Shortened subject title. Please review the Rules of Conduct, located here. -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 8 (786 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Re: I Think Sony should sign a contract with mlg and activision instead of xbox one.

Jun 24, 2014

They're already under contract with Microsoft, it'll be year(s) before it expires, and chances are Microsoft will just pay them more to renew it.

Message 2 of 8 (779 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: Sony should sign a contract w/ MLG & Activision

Jun 24, 2014

Welcome to the forums.

There is no need, one month is all you have to wait for the DLC. Patience.

And MLG, well that's a long way.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 3 of 8 (778 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10192 posts

Jun 24, 2014
MLG is too lame and commercialized. It's hard to take them serious when they sign contracts with the likes of Microsoft and Turtle Beach. MLG is to gaming what American Idol is to music. I'm just surprised there is not yet a TV show.
Message 4 of 8 (762 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1029 posts

Jun 24, 2014
The OP said Sony has more money than Microsoft. Obvious troll.
Message 5 of 8 (753 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Jun 24, 2014

tbossmoney242 wrote:

... instead of Xbox One.

The reason I think this is because Ps4 is out-selling the xbox one. Ps4 is the better console. Sony should sign a contract with MLG and activision so the fans that play games like cal of duty can get our dlc first. And I Think it time that the competive scence. And also sign it with scuf gaming. Sony can even pay them more money if needed. Please Sony you have more money than Microsoft please you Can do it i really want a ps4 to play mlg but i dont want to have to get a xbox one. Please help me Sony please.

Mod Edit: Shortened subject title. Please review the Rules of Conduct, located here. -Super_Nova2k13

Sony can't even afford to pay for their servers and you think they have the money to work a deal with Activision to get Call of Duty DLC first. Microsoft has more money than Sony just to let you know.

Message 6 of 8 (730 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10192 posts

Jun 25, 2014
@GET_OUT_OF_SVER

Yet they did have enough money to work out a deal for Destiny. Considering the $500 million dollar budget for Destiny, I'm sure the transaction was huge.

And the PS4 is almost outselling the One, two to one. Money only gets you so far when you aren't the lead platform. In order to keep the DLC, timed exclusive, they might have to write a check so big that they would have to take a loss on the game year after year.

Xbox isn't even the lead platform for the game anymore and it's being reported that the PS4 will have the definitive console edition of the next game.

Message 7 of 8 (709 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 26, 2014

Ok I really just want mlg on the sony side. Sony can doit even if fans have tto raise the money at least get 3 or 2 events in sonys hands.

Message 8 of 8 (664 Views)
0 Likes