Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 01 2013
By: Finchmister420 First Son 30 posts

Soul Sacrifice Players Meeting place!!

19 replies 2390 views Edited May 1, 2013

Hello,

Well, I finally found a game worth buying for the vita after owning one for about a year now, that game is Soul Sacrifice. Needless to say that today was it's release and I was hoping to do a few solo missions and then hop online to play with some people. While the game is awesome the online is severly lacking because of the first come "first serve" sacrifice/save system. I don't think it's a game flaw, I think it's a perfect setting for trolls. There are plenty of monsters around.. go kill one, don't stand around and bogart all the xp while others do the work.

That said, I found a perfect solution, play with people you know in parties. Which brings me to a second problem, I'm the only one of my friends who owns a Vita (college students, some of us are poor) so i'm looking for some cool people to add to my friends list. People who play Soul Sacrifice often enough and that aren't total d-bags. Also, I like to use the voice chat function, it lets us cooperate better. If anyone is interested send me a message and a "friend request" PSN ID is Finchmister420. I have a level 27 character and I actually know how to play the game already, I like to farm and look for spells to strengthen my existing ones.

On a final note, why the he** does not have a built in voice chat function, seriously Sony you can't seem to take one step foward without tripping over yourself.

Message 1 of 20 (2,390 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12214 posts

Re: Soul Sacrifice Players Meeting place!!

May 1, 2013

Finchmister420 wrote:

Hello,

Well, I finally found a game worth buying for the vita after owning one for about a year now, that game is Soul Sacrifice. Needless to say that today was it's release and I was hoping to do a few solo missions and then hop online to play with some people. While the game is awesome the online is severly lacking because of the first come "first serve" sacrifice/save system. I don't think it's a game flaw, I think it's a perfect setting for trolls. There are plenty of monsters around.. go kill one, don't stand around and bogart all the xp while others do the work.

That said, I found a perfect solution, play with people you know in parties. Which brings me to a second problem, I'm the only one of my friends who owns a Vita (college students, some of us are poor) so i'm looking for some cool people to add to my friends list. People who play Soul Sacrifice often enough and that aren't total d-bags. Also, I like to use the voice chat function, it lets us cooperate better. If anyone is interested send me a message and a "friend request" PSN ID is Finchmister420. I have a level 27 character and I actually know how to play the game already, I like to farm and look for spells to strengthen my existing ones.

On a final note, why the he** does not have a built in voice chat function, seriously Sony you can't seem to take one step foward without tripping over yourself.

Well if you're the one that kills the monster, you usually get priority when hitting the save/sacrifice button. that's what I've found anyway.

As for no voice chat, I have a feeling Sony wants to use Party Chat for everything.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 20 (2,377 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1684 posts

May 1, 2013

I'm in, feel free to hit me up with a friend invite.

Message 3 of 20 (2,369 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 1, 2013

Add me as well.  I'll add both of you. 

Message 4 of 20 (1,862 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 1, 2013
I'm looking to also find people to play with and voice chat on here been loving the game so far so if people would accept my invite from here would be very much appreciated.
Message 5 of 20 (1,856 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10008 posts

May 1, 2013
I'd love to play with people but my level is kinda low cuz i just started playing this morning so i'm gonna build myself up first
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 6 of 20 (1,840 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

May 1, 2013

So is this game open-world?

Freeflow-style player. Rapid adjustment to all situations.
Photobucket
Message 7 of 20 (1,838 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

May 1, 2013

everyone feel free to add me i'll be playing daily and i actually know how to play, my character is dps(demon arm) looking for a tank(divine arm) and controller(neutral arm)

Message 8 of 20 (1,835 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

May 1, 2013

Hey all, Thanks to those of you who already added me. To those of you who haven't I will be adding you soon, I'm just shopping around a for a new headset as the one I have only has one speaker..:/..

Message 9 of 20 (1,816 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

May 1, 2013
ooh add me too right now my arm is at a 24/9 split so yea lol
Message 10 of 20 (1,813 Views)
0 Likes