Keyblade Wielder
10011 posts

Re: Soul Sacrifice Players Meeting place!!

May 1, 2013
Ok for some of u guys that have high levels is it beneficial to keep my levels even or is making one higher then the other ok
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 11 of 21 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

May 1, 2013
it honestly doesnt matter, making one higher than another is really based on how you want to play the game for example if you want a really high hit rate and dont mind having a low defence as a result in other words if you want really high def you would have to sacrifice your attack and vice versa wheras a 50/50 split would just give you an even amount for both sides
Message 12 of 21 (415 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13533 posts

May 1, 2013

Alex_theSneak wrote:
it honestly doesnt matter, making one higher than another is really based on how you want to play the game for example if you want a really high hit rate and dont mind having a low defence as a result in other words if you want really high def you would have to sacrifice your attack and vice versa wheras a 50/50 split would just give you an even amount for both sides

Well no that's not true.

Reaching Level 20 of one side or the other unlocks a new black rite. You also get one at Level 40 of each side.

Also, there is the transformation of "Holy Mode" and "Chaos Mode". These are achieved when you have at least 90 on one side, and only level 1 on the other. The closer you get to 99, the more your transformation changes.

Also, based on your affinity (Light or Dark), certain sigils will have an added bonus.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 21 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

May 2, 2013
thats true, i guess haha i mean it woudlnt really make that much of a difference until your a much higher level right?
Message 14 of 21 (407 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13533 posts

May 2, 2013

Well not necessarily.

I have Level 27 Light, Level 1 Dark.

I die so much less often than other people, especially when they are like, the opposite and only have level 1 Light.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 21 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

May 2, 2013
see right now im at 25 light along with 9 dark, eventually i'll be getting rid of the dark but for now i'm going to leave it there that way i can have the high def i want as well as a deal a decent amount of damage
Message 16 of 21 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

May 2, 2013

Hello fellow Sacrificers. It’s about time this game dropped. And to me, it’s incredible. I play just about every day with known friends. We usually have 5 to 6 of us so 1 or 2 guys don’t have a full party all the time. So if anyone wants to friend me, I’ll introduce you to my friends that I play with. We are cool people that do not bogart the XP. We make sure everyone levels together and we work as a team. We all (except for 1 of us) are long time RPG players that know a thing or two when it comes to strategies and advanced RPG play. So anyone new to the genre or wants a loyal group of friends to play with let me know and I can start the introductions. I get off of work today around 3 pm central time; I will hop online around 4 pm. I will accept all friend requests then, so don’t think I left you hanging, Ill eventually get to you. Hope to see some of you on. Cheers!!

Message 17 of 21 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

May 2, 2013
Add Lusent. If my game will be nice to me I will be back online in no time.

Finchmister420, I will check my ports tonight. My Vita says its NAT2 and I could play with others I just didnt want to be nice to you ; ;.

Heard you guys fine on voice chat.
Message 18 of 21 (380 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

May 2, 2013

@Lusent: Cool, Maybe it was someone else in the party causing the problem. I know it wasn't me I already opened all the ports listed on PSN support site and I get steady NAT 2.

To the person asking about the arm leveling, you would do yourself a favor if you read the manual of the game before you start playing it. I know we all get excited and tend to ignore it but after having to restart so many games for not reading.. I learned my lesson.

Anyway, you have 3 choices for how you level your character and it really does depend on how you want to play. Essentially, increasing your levels for light increases your defense stats and if you choose to do a 99 light to 1 dark leveling (Holy Mode) you become a "tank" pretty much unkillable but with relatively weak attack mode (unless, ofcourse, you are using blood spells and healing). Doing the exact opposite increases your magic "attack" strength and if you choose to do 99 dark and 1 light (Chaos Mode) then you do alot of damage but can be killed fairly easily. Then there's the middle of the road type which is essentially a 50/50 neutral arm, you keep your human form and have youself a balanced character. These types of characters are good with Walls and Venom spells. 

The sigils aren't unlocked based on how you level but on how many souls you save/sacrifice of a particular monster. You can check what monster souls/saves you need to unlock it by hitting details on the sigil. Also you can still use light sigils with a dark arm but they won't get the added bonus on the bottom if you don't have a light arm, same goes for dark sigils.

Personally I don't see the point of making a HOLY character.. killing monsters fast gets you more points which equals more rewards and some other missions are timed. Those timed missions might be difficult to do for a Holy character. That's just me though, some people like not dying. I have a 9/27 character right now but I'll probably be changing that soon. BTW you can always erase levels you don't want by using lacrima.

Message 19 of 21 (369 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 23, 2013
Add me psn is Rivas_93
Message 20 of 21 (283 Views)
0 Likes