Highlighted
Sackboy
587 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 2/26 Update: Plants vs. Zombies Free for Plus Members + Discounts

Feb 25, 2013

The "free" games have become a joke. At least there are sometimes decent discounts, but that's about it.Smiley Frustrated

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Message 31 of 75 (230 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4466 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 2/26 Update: Plants vs. Zombies Free for Plus Members + Discounts

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2013

KemetMan72-_ wrote:

The "free" games have become a joke. At least there are sometimes decent discounts, but that's about it.Smiley Frustrated

Here are quite a few of our recent games over the past couple months.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition

Darksiders

Vanquish

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

Closure

Plants vs Zombies Vita

Retro City Rampage

Bioshock 2

im sorry but none of those games are a joke and im sure just those games alone payed for many of those plus subscriptions out there. Again maybe it didnt for everyone like some of you but for many it did. That was just the last 3 months.

Message 32 of 75 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Feb 25, 2013

i could have picked up all those games for $5 or less out of my local gamestop bargain bin.  vanquish is 3.99 (NEW) at my gamestop

i get paid to play drums
Message 33 of 75 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Feb 25, 2013

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition. EU got mortal combat
Darksiders. EU already got it
Vanquish. EU already got it
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus. EU got it
Closure. EU got limbo
Plants vs Zombies Vita. Eu did not get this one
Retro City Rampage. EU did not get this
Bioshock 2. Was not given out in the last three month and Eu got it

So compared to EU it is a joke
Message 34 of 75 (215 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4466 posts

Feb 25, 2013

bamahollis88 wrote:

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition. EU got mortal combat
Darksiders. EU already got it
Vanquish. EU already got it
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus. EU got it
Closure. EU got limbo
Plants vs Zombies Vita. Eu did not get this one
Retro City Rampage. EU did not get this
Bioshock 2. Was not given out in the last three month and Eu got it

So compared to EU it is a joke

Bioshock 2 came out in Dec so yes that was the last 3 months.

Message 35 of 75 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Feb 25, 2013
I just checked and your right, but still it sucks compared to EU
Message 36 of 75 (204 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
1490 posts

Feb 25, 2013

Noticing some heated comments in here. 

Guys, discuss the position do NOT attack the presenter by calling them insults. All too happy to drop the ban hammer here to those who can't debate without attacking the person. This includes calling people 'small brain', 'idiots', or anything of the sort. 

Message 37 of 75 (208 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
1490 posts

Feb 25, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

ZenTripleFour wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

ZenTripleFour wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

xBraiNshOcK wrote:
I would have been satisfied if the PS3 version was given out as well. (This doesn't mean I want it to be next months full PS3 game) I am just saying if it's free mostly everywhere else and I am pretty sure the PS+ team had high chance of getting us the PS3 version as well.

PvZ (for PS3) was already given. I've yet to see them do repeats (as that would surely anger 90% of subscribers)

Should have been a crossplay title.

Sony has nothing to do with that, talk to PopCap.

SONY is the one who offered it. I'll talk to SONY.

You're an idiot that clearly doesn't know how anything works around here. Good luck with that.

Even though you are right in that PopCap controls whether a game is developed to be Cross Play, you should have left it as that and not called this guy an 'idiot'. This is a bannable offense. State the facts, don't resort to namecalling please. 

Message 38 of 75 (205 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
1490 posts

Feb 25, 2013

ZenTripleFour wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

Again, you don't understand how things work

Okay small brain. You don't seem to understand what I'm saying. It's a really simple concept:

They should have put up something else instead of Plants VS Zombies. Something that supported cross play. Unless you think Popcap forced SONY to put PVZ on Plus.

It's SONY's fault for selecting a weak game or contacting Popcap in the first place.

Calling someone a 'small brain' is a bannable offense. Take it down a notch and if don't return fire on people calling names. If you see someone insulting you, or someone else; just report the comment with the tools in the forums. 

Message 39 of 75 (201 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2013

I really don't understand how sony can give us this update with a straight face.  Chances are that if you have ps+, you know a lot about games and have an eye towards value.  We notice when sony is shoveling garbage over the fence!  The fact that EU is getting the service I thought I signed up for makes it sting even more.  They get AAA titles regularly while we get iphone games.  Cmon now.  9 of out 10 comments here express the same frustration.  Can't believe sony is letting this happen...  there will be a point when people just abandon the service and it taints the whole brand.

Message 40 of 75 (160 Views)
0 Likes