Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
45188 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2013

Orbital, Classic, TDM

Basin, Groundpounder, Assault

Apogee, Speeder, Zones

CHALLENGE ROUND DM

Orbital, Dogfight, GateKeeper

conduit, classic, ctf

Relay, Arena, Zones

Apogee, lightweight, CTF

Basin, Classic, Zones  (sorry i know you wanted ctf lee but....zones it is :smileytongue:)

 

I'll fill the rest in on my own unless i happen to log back in before i make the server

 

Please use plain text.
Message 3941 of 6,670 (275 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2439 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Mar 27, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Orbital, Classic, TDM

Basin, Groundpounder, Assault

Apogee, Speeder, Zones

CHALLENGE ROUND DM

Orbital, Dogfight, GateKeeper

conduit, classic, ctf

Relay, Arena, Zones

Apogee, lightweight, CTF

Basin, Classic, Zones  (sorry i know you wanted ctf lee but....zones it is :smileytongue:)

 

I'll fill the rest in on my own unless i happen to log back in before i make the server

 


do i have to state my opinion??

 

that defeats the beta nostalgia purpose!! 


Please use plain text.
Message 3942 of 6,670 (271 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
45188 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Mar 27, 2013

well i could do 2 ctfs in a row i guess....its one of my things, I just hate 2 of the same mode in a row in a mixed server :smileytongue:.  

 


Orbital, Classic, TDM

Basin, Groundpounder, Assault

Apogee, Speeder, Zones

CHALLENGE ROUND DM

Orbital, Dogfight, GateKeeper

conduit, classic, ctf

Relay, Arena, Zones

Apogee, lightweight, CTF

Basin, Classic, CTF

 

I'

 

Please use plain text.
Message 3943 of 6,670 (268 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7256 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Mar 27, 2013
Oh goodness:
CTF
ZONES
CTF
CTF


BAD!
Please use plain text.
Message 3944 of 6,670 (258 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2439 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Mar 27, 2013

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:
Oh goodness:
CTF
ZONES
CTF
CTF


BAD!

you know pilgrim will find some way around it... this feels like deja vu... :smileyindifferent:


Please use plain text.
Message 3945 of 6,670 (256 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7000 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Mar 27, 2013
Just checked SH servers are still down. If down at game time. Ill be playing god of war if anyone wants to join me.
Please use plain text.
Message 3946 of 6,670 (253 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7256 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Mar 28, 2013
Ill join ya!
Please use plain text.
Message 3947 of 6,670 (243 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
45188 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Mar 28, 2013

GOW71 wrote:
Just checked SH servers are still down. If down at game time. Ill be playing god of war if anyone wants to join me.

Starhawk wednesday GOW Edition?  :smileytongue:  The servers are up for that right?  Leenail said they were down for all stars. 

 

If the servers aren't up for whatever reason we can possibly reschedule one of the upcoming nights this week.  

 

 

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 3948 of 6,670 (235 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2439 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Mar 28, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

GOW71 wrote:
Just checked SH servers are still down. If down at game time. Ill be playing god of war if anyone wants to join me.

Starhawk wednesday GOW Edition?  :smileytongue:  The servers are up for that right?  Leenail said they were down for all stars. 

 

If the servers aren't up for whatever reason we can possibly reschedule one of the upcoming nights this week.  

 

 

 

 


just went and checked and they're back up now.


Please use plain text.
Message 3949 of 6,670 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7256 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Mar 28, 2013
Starhawk still down
Please use plain text.
Message 3950 of 6,670 (215 Views)
Reply
0 Likes