Uncharted Territory
1176 posts

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Apr 18, 2013
GG's lastnight guys!

I got to level 47 (Almost there!) and actually podded a hawk WHILE it in flight for the first time! It was awesome!
--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 4361 of 6,666 (287 Views)
PistoI Proficianado
1099 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Arron_Rift wrote:
GG's lastnight guys!

I got to level 47 (Almost there!) and actually podded a hawk WHILE it in flight for the first time! It was awesome!

Someone did the same thing in the Blitz Zones server earlier. It was epic to see... Unfortunately it was an allied pilot that got podded.

Please use plain text.
Message 4362 of 6,666 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
66 posts

Apr 19, 2013
Quaker.. Thanx! I wanna be able to play like y'all tho.. I never know what to build.. Lol.. And honestly I think u kill me waaaaay more than I kill u... I guess we are helping each other out wit our KDRs.. Lol..
Please use plain text.
Message 4363 of 6,666 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
601 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2013
I reached level 60 last night (Almost there!) and podded a flying hawk for the 10th time!!!! Lol xD. Nice job Arron, getting pod kills on flying hawks is tough.
Free month of gamefly! - http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/1zh1fl

Please use plain text.
Message 4364 of 6,666 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1281 posts

Apr 19, 2013
Sorry to rain on your parade, bu said hawk was me, and I was doing a slow dive straight down, not flying erratically.

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 4365 of 6,666 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

Apr 19, 2013

I have only hit one hawk while pod dropping and the hawk was on my team. So all it did was open the pod prematurely and I slowly fell to the ground.

Please use plain text.
Message 4366 of 6,666 (234 Views)
PistoI Proficianado
1099 posts

Apr 19, 2013

BlueKnight345 wrote:

I have only hit one hawk while pod dropping and the hawk was on my team. So all it did was open the pod prematurely and I slowly fell to the ground.

I have done this several times.

Please use plain text.
Message 4367 of 6,666 (231 Views)
Wastelander
534 posts

Apr 19, 2013

LucyLu_32_22 wrote:
Quaker.. Thanx! I wanna be able to play like y'all tho.. I never know what to build.. Lol.. And honestly I think u kill me waaaaay more than I kill u... I guess we are helping each other out wit our KDRs.. Lol..

Hey Lucy,

The only time I am semi-dangerous is when I am driving the jeep thing, otherwise it is open season on Quaker.

Building stuff

Yes, that is something that should be a team work thing. Also, when you got to build something look at the bottom of the screen as it will tell you if there are any close by so you don't duplicate needlessly. Watch the forum legends because they all play way better than me, I am basically just a knucklehead running around the digital battlefiedl shooting at orange dorrito's.

My advise is to have fun and try to survive the moment.

Please use plain text.
Message 4368 of 6,666 (214 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1094 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Dark-Quaker wrote:

LucyLu_32_22 wrote:

Hey Lucy,

The only time I am semi-dangerous is when I am driving the jeep thing, otherwise it is open season on Quaker.

Building stuff

Yes, that is something that should be a team work thing. Also, when you got to build something look at the bottom of the screen as it will tell you if there are any close by so you don't duplicate needlessly. Watch the forum legends because they all play way better than me, I am basically just a knucklehead running around the digital battlefiedl shooting at orange dorrito's. 

Pure nonsense.  You are one of the main players that plague me on Wednesdays and are quite capable.

photo StubbornPuppetSig2011-1.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 4369 of 6,666 (198 Views)
Sackboy
461 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Im not sure what set up i want to do yet pilgrim.   I defin want the challenge math to stay the same as it will be a deathmatch mode.   So don't change the forumula  if anything make it so whoever wins gets it.   Screw all the math and percentages I say 1st place gets it and thats final.  LOL!!!  Im a simple man.  (Inside Joke for you Pilgrim if you get it)   

I like narrows Map for dm but at the same time i don't tend to do as good because some certain person named pilgrim mine **bleep** me the whole game.  haha      I don't like orbital at all so im not really sure what is left for maps and modes but i might go with outlands for dm if you can.  I never host so i don't know the configs without turning the game on.   But at this point pilgrim i will get back to you monday. 

Whoever was talking about pod kills on flying hawks.    There was a clan battle BHD did once and I hit a flying hawk with my pod after launching from a pod launcher.  It was caught on video for urgent fury but i can't find it.  

Please use plain text.
Message 4370 of 6,666 (189 Views)