Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
47549 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2013

IRRES169 wrote:

Proficienado?  or did you just make up your own made-up term?


what was that weisenheimer?   :smileytongue:

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 2811 of 7,053 (381 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2003
Online
11240 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

IRRES169 wrote:

Sorry I missed it pilgrim, but I was sick yesterday and slept all day.

 

Who won the pistol thing?


PhoenixArcher128 got the first one with like 5 seconds left in the TDM...but since it was a TDM it wasn't fair to my team so I decided to give out a 2nd on to the first person to get me with the pistol in the DM which was Makuta1213.


 

Nice rank! It’s nice to see some pink around here (i.e., the PlayStation Community Forums). This color doesn’t get used much.

Please use plain text.
Message 2812 of 7,053 (339 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
47549 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

I also think the pink looks really cool on the forums.   I may be a guy but if I wasn't an MVP i'd rock that color as my event reward :smileytongue:.

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 2813 of 7,053 (313 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7464 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 11, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I also think the pink looks really cool on the forums.   I may be a guy but if I wasn't an MVP i'd rock that color as my event reward :smileytongue:.

 

 


Waablammmo rocks all his vehicles and gear in-game as pink.  It's hilarious listening to his voice and seeing a pink flash kill you!

Please use plain text.
Message 2814 of 7,053 (298 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/05/2010
Online
13630 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 11, 2013
My Rifter and Rifter Hawk are pink because its just plain embarrassing to get killed by someone wearing pink.

But I also like the look on them :smileytongue:

My Outcast Hawk is better, though...the 2nd Lizard skin is awesome.
Please use plain text.
Message 2815 of 7,053 (290 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PistoI Proficianado
Registered: 05/10/2012
Online
1129 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 11, 2013

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:
My Rifter and Rifter Hawk are pink because its just plain embarrassing to get killed by someone wearing pink.

But I also like the look on them :smileytongue:

My Outcast Hawk is better, though...the 2nd Lizard skin is awesome.

 

Lizard skin? Thats one of the DLC ones right?

 

If so, I can safely say that I probably don't like it.

Please use plain text.
Message 2816 of 7,053 (277 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/05/2010
Online
13630 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 11, 2013

Makuta1213 wrote:

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:
My Rifter and Rifter Hawk are pink because its just plain embarrassing to get killed by someone wearing pink.

But I also like the look on them :smileytongue:

My Outcast Hawk is better, though...the 2nd Lizard skin is awesome.

 

Lizard skin? Thats one of the DLC ones right?

 

If so, I can safely say that I probably don't like it.


lizard

Please use plain text.
Message 2817 of 7,053 (275 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7272 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 11, 2013
I have the first lizard as my Rifter skin. Looks like im flying the sun!
Please use plain text.
Message 2818 of 7,053 (360 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
1202 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 12, 2013
Pink is very manly, my psychologist even told me so last week!
Please use plain text.
Message 2819 of 7,053 (349 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PistoI Proficianado
Registered: 05/10/2012
Online
1129 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 13, 2013

waablammmo wrote:
Pink is very manly, my psychologist even told me so last week!

Did you ask your psychologist to see a psychologist?

Please use plain text.
Message 2820 of 7,053 (323 Views)
Reply
0 Likes