Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/05/2010
Offline
13633 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 14, 2013
I still think it should be 2 kills or deaths = 1 point, zones (by themselves) count for 2 or 5 points, each 100xp = 1 point.

Fight over Zones; weighing kills high against caps will cause people to go kill-farming rather than capping...
Message 2841 of 7,723 (362 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
55190 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 14, 2013

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:
I still think it should be 2 kills or deaths = 1 point, zones (by themselves) count for 2 or 5 points, each 100xp = 1 point.

Fight over Zones; weighing kills high against caps will cause people to go kill-farming rather than capping...

i'm just going for the most active overall player on this one, be it kills or objectives.      I like your idea for an upcoming challenges though "Zones King or Queen" and "Owns The Objective"  Smiley Happy.  (will work for CTF too)

 

 

Message 2842 of 7,723 (358 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/29/2012
Offline
2709 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Well if it didn't have some weirdness it wouldn't be my style Smiley Tongue


pistol challenge wasnt weird

Message 2843 of 7,723 (351 Views)
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
55190 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Well if it didn't have some weirdness it wouldn't be my style Smiley Tongue


pistol challenge wasnt weird


But I put the TDM before the DM screwing things up making it weird Smiley Tongue    (Took me a second to figure out how to make it weird lol)

Message 2844 of 7,723 (336 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/29/2012
Offline
2709 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 14, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Well if it didn't have some weirdness it wouldn't be my style Smiley Tongue


pistol challenge wasnt weird


But I put the TDM before the DM screwing things up making it weird Smiley Tongue    (Took me a second to figure out how to make it weird lol)


still not weird, it makes sense. remember my ps+ code giveaway?? that was tdm and dm. well, i planned it that way but...

Message 2845 of 7,723 (332 Views)
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
55190 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 14, 2013
Message 2846 of 7,723 (325 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/10/2012
Offline
1208 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 14, 2013

Gee, Pistol Fo- I mean Plymco, do you stick your tongue out every post?

 

       

Message 2847 of 7,723 (314 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/05/2011
Offline
191 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 14, 2013

a death should count as half a point 

Message 2848 of 7,723 (376 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/05/2010
Offline
13633 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 14, 2013

shawn_z wrote:

a death should count as half a point 


As should kills.

 

Or maybe kill = 0.5, death = 2, cap = 5

Message 2849 of 7,723 (371 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
928 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 14, 2013

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

shawn_z wrote:

a death should count as half a point 


As should kills.

 

Or maybe kill = 0.5, death = 2, cap = 5


why would deaths equal more points then kills. takes no effort to get killed.. what is to stop someone from suiciding over and over to get points. 

Message 2850 of 7,723 (363 Views)
Reply
0 Likes