Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/05/2011
Offline
191 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 17, 2013

 

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Who should I add to the list that isn't on it right now?   

 

I'm still thinking about the weekly challenge for next week, was thinking something CTF related.


relay arena ctf, 15 flags, most flag caps

Message 2951 of 7,723 (711 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/05/2011
Offline
191 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 17, 2013
yea im digging the color plymco. so it stays like this until the next challenge?
Message 2952 of 7,723 (707 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/17/2012
Offline
3293 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 17, 2013
3 weeks


this is me helping
Message 2953 of 7,723 (704 Views)
Highlighted
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
55494 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 17, 2013

Samokoske wrote:
3 weeks

yeah i'm going with 3 weeks.  That way multiple people get to have titles....i want to make another challenge too that is fairly random so that anyone can win.

 

Probably something like "kill Pilgrim X way" but what i'll do is PM it to a mod or someone who can't win a name (someone who has one already, another MVP, or someone not signing up) and then not tell anyone what it is until it happens Smiley Wink.

 

But next week I want to try something with CTF...most XP, most caps, something like that.

Message 2954 of 7,723 (697 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
1202 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 17, 2013
waablammo
(flamboyant flag flaimer)
Message 2955 of 7,723 (674 Views)
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
55494 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

shawn_z wrote:

 

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Who should I add to the list that isn't on it right now?   

 

I'm still thinking about the weekly challenge for next week, was thinking something CTF related.


relay arena ctf, 15 flags, most flag caps


that would be WILD!   I kinda like it Smiley Tongue

Message 2956 of 7,723 (661 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/29/2012
Offline
2709 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 17, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

shawn_z wrote:

 

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Who should I add to the list that isn't on it right now?   

 

I'm still thinking about the weekly challenge for next week, was thinking something CTF related.


relay arena ctf, 15 flags, most flag caps


that would be WILD!   I kinda like it Smiley Tongue


eww

Message 2957 of 7,723 (655 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7276 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 18, 2013
Add me too please
Message 2958 of 7,723 (770 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
55494 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 18, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

shawn_z wrote:

 

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Who should I add to the list that isn't on it right now?   

 

I'm still thinking about the weekly challenge for next week, was thinking something CTF related.


relay arena ctf, 15 flags, most flag caps


that would be WILD!   I kinda like it Smiley Tongue


eww


you know i'll most likely have sidewinders leenail Smiley Wink.

Still the idea was interesting, it would be tough with no spawn beacons or vehicles....maybe even with FF on LOL!

 

 

Message 2959 of 7,723 (762 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/16/2012
Offline
606 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 21, 2013

Sign me up for the 23rd!

Beast Montages and Ownage - YouTube.com/PSNmrdurant35

Message 2960 of 7,723 (728 Views)
Reply
0 Likes