Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

You ARE special! I wanted that color to hand out during my events I ran! He told me NO!  Well it was actually lot more pleasant than that he asked politely and I obliged of course.  But yeah rock that blue man!

** The edit was to remove the word 'and' as I typoed it in there and it was out of context. In case anyone was wondering.**

Please use plain text.
Message 3041 of 7,025 (309 Views)
Splicer
43 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Can i be put on reserves? This looks fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 3042 of 7,025 (306 Views)
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 25, 2013
I'm going to kudos you on that, but all of your edits should include spell checks. Because you aren't on a stupidphone, with ham hands, and you still spell horribly.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 3043 of 7,025 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

Samokoske wrote:
I'm going to kudos you on that, but all of your edits should include spell checks. Because you aren't on a stupidphone, with ham hands, and you still spell horribly.

Are you addressing me? I can't really tell but I will wager you are. In that case.... spell checks don't inform you of a word out of context on this forum. It was all spelled correctly after all. The rest of post I believe it still is.  Thanks for the kudos!

**Edit for additon: How do you know I'm not on a phone?

Please use plain text.
Message 3044 of 7,025 (290 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
47318 posts

Jan 25, 2013

RandmJOSH wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

RandmJOSH wrote:

Like the wolf image josh?  You are the only one on the entire sony forum with that!  :smileyhappy:   

Oh and tempest said I can't give out the MVP blue to anyone after this one so rock it while you got it!

Thanks, im special :smileyhappy:

I'll let you in on a secret to part of my speed browsing on the forums...i typically look for the blue in the name to find my last post in a thread so I know where to pick up and start reading from.....your name is screwing that all up :smileytongue:      (ok ok i do have a red image which is easy to find, shush).

Please use plain text.
Message 3045 of 7,025 (277 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
47318 posts

Jan 25, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

You ARE special! I wanted that color to hand out during my events I ran! He told me NO!  Well it was actually lot more pleasant than that he asked politely and I obliged of course.  But yeah rock that blue man!

** The edit was to remove the word 'and' as I typoed it in there and it was out of context. In case anyone was wondering.**

I was I thought maybe you edited out....oh forget it :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 3046 of 7,025 (275 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
47318 posts

Jan 25, 2013

OC_OutpostSpam wrote:
Can i be put on reserves? This looks fun!

You are in...and someone tell durant that he should sign up if he wants to win the challenge :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 3047 of 7,025 (269 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13627 posts

Jan 25, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

RandmJOSH wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

RandmJOSH wrote:

Like the wolf image josh?  You are the only one on the entire sony forum with that!  :smileyhappy:   

Oh and tempest said I can't give out the MVP blue to anyone after this one so rock it while you got it!

I'll let you in on a secret to part of my speed browsing on the forums...i typically look for the blue in the name to find my last post in a thread so I know where to pick up and start reading from.....your name is screwing that all up :smileytongue:      (ok ok i do have a red image which is easy to find, shush).

You could also just start by clicking on the "New posts" number...

Please use plain text.
Message 3048 of 7,025 (390 Views)
PlayStation MVP
47318 posts

Jan 25, 2013

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

RandmJOSH wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

RandmJOSH wrote:

You could also just start by clicking on the "New posts" number...

lol you know i just open up every single thread that was posted in since my last visit into multiple tabs and then go from there :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 3049 of 7,025 (388 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7272 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Thats what i do!

Dont encorage durant...we actually have a shot at this..
Please use plain text.
Message 3050 of 7,025 (376 Views)