Reply
Highlighted
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
55055 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 30, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

what game mode is the xp challenge going to be?? you still haven't said anything.


mystery!   Smiley Tongue  I'll get it put up soOn  Smiley Tongue


screw soon!! that word has been overused in these forums. tell us now!!


ok I'll do it

Message 3081 of 7,723 (557 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
55055 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

Orbital, Deathmatch, Dogfight

Basin, CTF, Lightweight

Fracture, Zones, Groundpounder  CHALLENGE ROUND!

Basin, Assault, heavyweight

Deathmatch

Gatekeeper

CTF

Zones

Assault

Deathmatch

CTF

Zones

CTF

Zones

Message 3082 of 7,723 (547 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2009
Offline
2547 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 30, 2013

What's the challenge again? It's the most deaths right?

 photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 3083 of 7,723 (535 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/29/2012
Offline
2709 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 30, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Orbital, Deathmatch, Dogfight

Basin, CTF, Lightweight

Fracture, Zones, Groundpounder  CHALLENGE ROUND!

Basin, Assault, heavyweight

Deathmatch

Gatekeeper

CTF

Zones

Assault

Deathmatch

CTF

Zones

CTF

Zones


gah!!! that one is gonna be iffy... 

Message 3084 of 7,723 (532 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/29/2012
Offline
2709 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 30, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:

What's the challenge again? It's the most deaths right?


2 people with the highest xp. 

Message 3085 of 7,723 (530 Views)
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
55055 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 30, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

DarthDanMan wrote:

What's the challenge again? It's the most deaths right?


2 people with the highest xp. 


top player on each team, that way if people get stuck on an outmanned team they still have a chance ;-)

XP booster perk IS allowed. 

Message 3086 of 7,723 (520 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
55055 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 30, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Orbital, Deathmatch, Dogfight

Basin, CTF, Lightweight

Fracture, Zones, Groundpounder  CHALLENGE ROUND!

Basin, Assault, heavyweight

Deathmatch

Gatekeeper

CTF

Zones

Assault

Deathmatch

CTF

Zones

CTF

Zones


gah!!! that one is gonna be iffy... 


i wanted to do it on the big acid sea map but I forgot the name.........i don't mind switching to that one instead Smiley Tongue  (scourge?)

Message 3087 of 7,723 (519 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/29/2012
Offline
2709 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 30, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Orbital, Deathmatch, Dogfight

Basin, CTF, Lightweight

Fracture, Zones, Groundpounder  CHALLENGE ROUND!

Basin, Assault, heavyweight

Deathmatch

Gatekeeper

CTF

Zones

Assault

Deathmatch

CTF

Zones

CTF

Zones


gah!!! that one is gonna be iffy... 


i wanted to do it on the big acid sea map but I forgot the name.........i don't mind switching to that one instead Smiley Tongue  (scourge?)


cove??

Message 3088 of 7,723 (523 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/29/2012
Offline
2709 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 30, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

DarthDanMan wrote:

What's the challenge again? It's the most deaths right?


2 people with the highest xp. 


top player on each team, that way if people get stuck on an outmanned team they still have a chance ;-)

XP booster perk IS allowed. 


definately. too bad you can't have 2 skills at once. i use turret jammer in groundpounder matches. Smiley Frustrated

Message 3089 of 7,723 (507 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7546 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 30, 2013

I'm rockin' all tiger striped vehicles tonight. Why you ask? Because I heard Survivor Eye of the Tiger on the radio this morning and can't get it out of my head.

 

Everytime I get a kill prepare to hear me say "Eye of the Tiger (enter name here) eye of the tiger."

Message 3090 of 7,723 (506 Views)
Reply
0 Likes