Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
48433 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 30, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

what game mode is the xp challenge going to be?? you still haven't said anything.


mystery!   :smileytongue:  I'll get it put up soOn  :smileytongue:


screw soon!! that word has been overused in these forums. tell us now!!


ok I'll do it

Please use plain text.
Message 3081 of 7,188 (375 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
48433 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

Orbital, Deathmatch, Dogfight

Basin, CTF, Lightweight

Fracture, Zones, Groundpounder  CHALLENGE ROUND!

Basin, Assault, heavyweight

Deathmatch

Gatekeeper

CTF

Zones

Assault

Deathmatch

CTF

Zones

CTF

Zones

Please use plain text.
Message 3082 of 7,188 (365 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2009
Offline
2487 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 30, 2013

What's the challenge again? It's the most deaths right?

Please use plain text.
Message 3083 of 7,188 (353 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2593 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 30, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Orbital, Deathmatch, Dogfight

Basin, CTF, Lightweight

Fracture, Zones, Groundpounder  CHALLENGE ROUND!

Basin, Assault, heavyweight

Deathmatch

Gatekeeper

CTF

Zones

Assault

Deathmatch

CTF

Zones

CTF

Zones


gah!!! that one is gonna be iffy... 


Please use plain text.
Message 3084 of 7,188 (350 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2593 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 30, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:

What's the challenge again? It's the most deaths right?


2 people with the highest xp. 


Please use plain text.
Message 3085 of 7,188 (348 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
48433 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 30, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

DarthDanMan wrote:

What's the challenge again? It's the most deaths right?


2 people with the highest xp. 


top player on each team, that way if people get stuck on an outmanned team they still have a chance ;-)

XP booster perk IS allowed. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3086 of 7,188 (338 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
48433 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 30, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Orbital, Deathmatch, Dogfight

Basin, CTF, Lightweight

Fracture, Zones, Groundpounder  CHALLENGE ROUND!

Basin, Assault, heavyweight

Deathmatch

Gatekeeper

CTF

Zones

Assault

Deathmatch

CTF

Zones

CTF

Zones


gah!!! that one is gonna be iffy... 


i wanted to do it on the big acid sea map but I forgot the name.........i don't mind switching to that one instead :smileytongue:  (scourge?)

Please use plain text.
Message 3087 of 7,188 (337 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2593 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 30, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Orbital, Deathmatch, Dogfight

Basin, CTF, Lightweight

Fracture, Zones, Groundpounder  CHALLENGE ROUND!

Basin, Assault, heavyweight

Deathmatch

Gatekeeper

CTF

Zones

Assault

Deathmatch

CTF

Zones

CTF

Zones


gah!!! that one is gonna be iffy... 


i wanted to do it on the big acid sea map but I forgot the name.........i don't mind switching to that one instead :smileytongue:  (scourge?)


cove??


Please use plain text.
Message 3088 of 7,188 (341 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2593 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 30, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

DarthDanMan wrote:

What's the challenge again? It's the most deaths right?


2 people with the highest xp. 


top player on each team, that way if people get stuck on an outmanned team they still have a chance ;-)

XP booster perk IS allowed. 


definately. too bad you can't have 2 skills at once. i use turret jammer in groundpounder matches. :smileyfrustrated:


Please use plain text.
Message 3089 of 7,188 (325 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7464 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 30, 2013

I'm rockin' all tiger striped vehicles tonight. Why you ask? Because I heard Survivor Eye of the Tiger on the radio this morning and can't get it out of my head.

 

Everytime I get a kill prepare to hear me say "Eye of the Tiger (enter name here) eye of the tiger."

Please use plain text.
Message 3090 of 7,188 (324 Views)
Reply
0 Likes