Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
50105 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 30, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

what game mode is the xp challenge going to be?? you still haven't said anything.


mystery!   :smileytongue:  I'll get it put up soOn  :smileytongue:


screw soon!! that word has been overused in these forums. tell us now!!


ok I'll do it

Message 3081 of 7,549 (423 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
50105 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

Orbital, Deathmatch, Dogfight

Basin, CTF, Lightweight

Fracture, Zones, Groundpounder  CHALLENGE ROUND!

Basin, Assault, heavyweight

Deathmatch

Gatekeeper

CTF

Zones

Assault

Deathmatch

CTF

Zones

CTF

Zones

Message 3082 of 7,549 (413 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2009
Offline
2508 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 30, 2013

What's the challenge again? It's the most deaths right?

Message 3083 of 7,549 (401 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2667 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 30, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Orbital, Deathmatch, Dogfight

Basin, CTF, Lightweight

Fracture, Zones, Groundpounder  CHALLENGE ROUND!

Basin, Assault, heavyweight

Deathmatch

Gatekeeper

CTF

Zones

Assault

Deathmatch

CTF

Zones

CTF

Zones


gah!!! that one is gonna be iffy... 


Message 3084 of 7,549 (398 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2667 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 30, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:

What's the challenge again? It's the most deaths right?


2 people with the highest xp. 


Message 3085 of 7,549 (396 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
50105 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 30, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

DarthDanMan wrote:

What's the challenge again? It's the most deaths right?


2 people with the highest xp. 


top player on each team, that way if people get stuck on an outmanned team they still have a chance ;-)

XP booster perk IS allowed. 

Message 3086 of 7,549 (386 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
50105 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 30, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Orbital, Deathmatch, Dogfight

Basin, CTF, Lightweight

Fracture, Zones, Groundpounder  CHALLENGE ROUND!

Basin, Assault, heavyweight

Deathmatch

Gatekeeper

CTF

Zones

Assault

Deathmatch

CTF

Zones

CTF

Zones


gah!!! that one is gonna be iffy... 


i wanted to do it on the big acid sea map but I forgot the name.........i don't mind switching to that one instead :smileytongue:  (scourge?)

Message 3087 of 7,549 (385 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2667 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 30, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Orbital, Deathmatch, Dogfight

Basin, CTF, Lightweight

Fracture, Zones, Groundpounder  CHALLENGE ROUND!

Basin, Assault, heavyweight

Deathmatch

Gatekeeper

CTF

Zones

Assault

Deathmatch

CTF

Zones

CTF

Zones


gah!!! that one is gonna be iffy... 


i wanted to do it on the big acid sea map but I forgot the name.........i don't mind switching to that one instead :smileytongue:  (scourge?)


cove??


Message 3088 of 7,549 (389 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2667 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 30, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

DarthDanMan wrote:

What's the challenge again? It's the most deaths right?


2 people with the highest xp. 


top player on each team, that way if people get stuck on an outmanned team they still have a chance ;-)

XP booster perk IS allowed. 


definately. too bad you can't have 2 skills at once. i use turret jammer in groundpounder matches. :smileyfrustrated:


Message 3089 of 7,549 (373 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Online
7471 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Jan 30, 2013

I'm rockin' all tiger striped vehicles tonight. Why you ask? Because I heard Survivor Eye of the Tiger on the radio this morning and can't get it out of my head.

 

Everytime I get a kill prepare to hear me say "Eye of the Tiger (enter name here) eye of the tiger."

Message 3090 of 7,549 (372 Views)
Reply
0 Likes