Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/29/2012
Offline
2709 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 7, 2013

A-JumpingJack wrote:

Who won?

 


southern dude with 46 deaths and arron rift with 49 deaths. 

Message 3231 of 7,723 (631 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/29/2012
Offline
2709 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 7, 2013

i can't believe i lost a "highest amount of deaths" challenge on a game mode i hate!!! that is pathetic!

 

yea i'm being for real this time, i'm not doing these challenges anymore. i'm gonna play like normal.

Message 3232 of 7,723 (630 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7276 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 7, 2013
NOOO LEENAIL! KEEP TRYING.....



you gotta believe.....


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx-sGEXUfKk&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Message 3233 of 7,723 (628 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/29/2012
Offline
2709 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 7, 2013

i'm not parappa. i know when to give up. lol Smiley Tongue

Message 3234 of 7,723 (626 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7276 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 7, 2013
XD
Message 3235 of 7,723 (622 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7546 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 7, 2013

I thought the challenege was fun. So many people tyring to die, and others trying real hard to pad KDR win the match.

Message 3236 of 7,723 (606 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
56227 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 7, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

i can't believe i lost a "highest amount of deaths" challenge on a game mode i hate!!! that is pathetic!

 

yea i'm being for real this time, i'm not doing these challenges anymore. i'm gonna play like normal.


We have to, as a community, help you win the next one....most flags captured in a round! 

Message 3237 of 7,723 (650 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
56227 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 7, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

I thought the challenege was fun. So many people tyring to die, and others trying real hard to pad KDR win the match.


i tried to win and did worse than when I play DM just normal Smiley Tongue......its the trying to do good that makes me do badSmiley Very Happy

Message 3238 of 7,723 (645 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
1202 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 7, 2013
GG last night, had fun, starhawk still kicks **bleep**
Message 3239 of 7,723 (640 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/29/2012
Offline
2709 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 7, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

i can't believe i lost a "highest amount of deaths" challenge on a game mode i hate!!! that is pathetic!

 

yea i'm being for real this time, i'm not doing these challenges anymore. i'm gonna play like normal.


We have to, as a community, help you win the next one....most flags captured in a round! 


ha! no, i'm not gonna bother

Message 3240 of 7,723 (628 Views)
Reply
0 Likes