Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7464 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Mar 5, 2013

BlueKnight345 wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Relax kiddos. I have missed 1 community night since it began... don't count on me missing too many. :smileywink:


Thats good to hear, and is it confirmed that if anyone snipes you do they get the goat herder title


The title is up to Pilgrim and the availability of titles.  I like it though!

Message 3671 of 7,387 (306 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/05/2010
Offline
13630 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Mar 5, 2013
Message 3672 of 7,387 (302 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2641 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Mar 5, 2013

this week is a CTF challenge?? so if i win this week (which i highly doubt) i keep my green name for another month??


Message 3673 of 7,387 (299 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
49173 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Mar 5, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

this week is a CTF challenge?? so if i win this week (which i highly doubt) i keep my green name for another month??


3 weeks!

Message 3674 of 7,387 (294 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
49173 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Mar 5, 2013

BlueKnight345 wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Relax kiddos. I have missed 1 community night since it began... don't count on me missing too many. :smileywink:


Thats good to hear, and is it confirmed that if anyone snipes you do they get the goat herder title


I'm not sure if I can get us a new rank here or not......if not I will have to give out one of our other rewards ranks we have available to the winner!

Message 3675 of 7,387 (289 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/08/2013
Offline
1043 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Mar 5, 2013

I think having multiple challenges is a great Idea it can make battles even more hectic, I am going to be gunning for the flags, pistol, and snipe challenge this week. Ya'll better be ready :robotmad:

Message 3676 of 7,387 (276 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2641 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Mar 5, 2013

BlueKnight345 wrote:

I think having multiple challenges is a great Idea it can make battles even more hectic, I am going to be gunning for the flags, pistol, and snipe challenge this week. Ya'll better be ready :robotmad:


no you're not. i'm going for the flags. i'm keeping my name. :catlol:


Message 3677 of 7,387 (271 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7276 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Mar 5, 2013
No im keeping my name!
Message 3678 of 7,387 (269 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
49173 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Mar 5, 2013

southern and josh are the 2 who's names are up this week anyway..which is why I can do the snipe GOW thing on top of it all :smileywink:

Message 3679 of 7,387 (265 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2641 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Mar 5, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

southern and josh are the 2 who's names are up this week anyway..which is why I can do the snipe GOW thing on top of it all :smileywink:


i keep mine for one more week??


Message 3680 of 7,387 (261 Views)
Reply
0 Likes