Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
49158 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Apr 5, 2013

Blue is going to win soon, he is better and better each week!

Message 4111 of 7,387 (307 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7464 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Apr 5, 2013

He was pretty decent to start with!  He's gonna reach beast status soon if he keeps it up!

Message 4112 of 7,387 (305 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/08/2013
Offline
1043 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Apr 5, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

He was pretty decent to start with!  He's gonna reach beast status soon if he keeps it up!


But I don't use FAST LOCK!

Message 4113 of 7,387 (300 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2641 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Apr 5, 2013

BlueKnight345 wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

He was pretty decent to start with!  He's gonna reach beast status soon if he keeps it up!


But I don't use FAST LOCK!


then you won't be a real beast...


Message 4114 of 7,387 (295 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7464 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Apr 5, 2013

One must embrace the fast-lock to eclipse into the realm of beastdom. Until you can do that my friend... beastdom will be ever out of your reach.

Message 4115 of 7,387 (290 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
49158 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Apr 5, 2013

Someone owes me a soda, I laughed so hard it just came out my nose!

Message 4116 of 7,387 (280 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2641 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Apr 5, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Someone owes me a soda, I laughed so hard it just came out my nose!


pepsi


Message 4117 of 7,387 (276 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/02/2013
Online
1175 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Apr 5, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

One must embrace the fast-lock to eclipse into the realm of beastdom. Until you can do that my friend... beastdom will be ever out of your reach.


Kudo

 

What flavor kudo do you want? 

Message 4118 of 7,387 (268 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7464 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Apr 5, 2013

MM's were always my favorite.

Message 4119 of 7,387 (266 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7464 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Apr 6, 2013

Got some SH in this morning for a brief match or two.  Got me all riled up for this upcoming Wednesday!  I missed last one :smileysad:  

Message 4120 of 7,387 (327 Views)
Reply
0 Likes