Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/08/2013
Offline
1043 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Apr 7, 2013

Just noticed that the one year release of this game is May 8th, which is a Wed. I know its a month away but it could make for some cool loadouts and matches.

Message 4121 of 7,650 (406 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7276 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Apr 8, 2013
Im already taking that day off. Mama already applroved of it.
Message 4122 of 7,650 (395 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
51119 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Apr 8, 2013

BlueKnight345 wrote:

Just noticed that the one year release of this game is May 8th, which is a Wed. I know its a month away but it could make for some cool loadouts and matches.


We could definately plan something special.

 

 

I made an update to the first post everyone.  The challenge is up (as is leenail's rank).   Double check the list, if your on it and not playing let me know, if your not on it and want to play let me know.  

 

 

Message 4123 of 7,650 (382 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2694 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Apr 8, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

BlueKnight345 wrote:

Just noticed that the one year release of this game is May 8th, which is a Wed. I know its a month away but it could make for some cool loadouts and matches.


We could definately plan something special.

 

 

I made an update to the first post everyone.  The challenge is up (as is leenail's rank).   Double check the list, if your on it and not playing let me know, if your not on it and want to play let me know.  

 

 


no no, can i keep my name longer?? please?? 

Message 4124 of 7,650 (379 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/02/2013
Offline
1190 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Apr 8, 2013

Will be there, thanks!

Message 4125 of 7,650 (376 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
51119 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Apr 8, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

BlueKnight345 wrote:

Just noticed that the one year release of this game is May 8th, which is a Wed. I know its a month away but it could make for some cool loadouts and matches.


We could definately plan something special.

 

 

I made an update to the first post everyone.  The challenge is up (as is leenail's rank).   Double check the list, if your on it and not playing let me know, if your not on it and want to play let me know.  

 

 


no no, can i keep my name longer?? please?? 


I suggest using the XP booster and finding a grinder and giving me a suggestion before anyone else Smiley Tongue  

Message 4126 of 7,650 (370 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7276 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Apr 8, 2013
NOOOOO! IM NO LONGER IN TOP 10 Smiley Sad
Message 4127 of 7,650 (350 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/08/2013
Offline
1043 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Apr 8, 2013

I think lightweight blitz ctf, zones or even TDM on Junction. I know its not very creative just throwing some thoughts out there.

 

 

Message 4128 of 7,650 (341 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7276 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Apr 8, 2013
You already know what i want....
Message 4129 of 7,650 (336 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2694 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Apr 9, 2013

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:
You already know what i want....

and pilgrim promised

Message 4130 of 7,650 (355 Views)
Reply
0 Likes