Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

May 9, 2013
not good enough.

try harder next time.

:smileyindifferent:
Message 4671 of 7,391 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1175 posts

May 9, 2013

GG's everyone!

I was too tired to really talk or do much but it was still fun :smileyhappy:

Message 4672 of 7,391 (316 Views)
Top Scoring Starhawker
306 posts

May 9, 2013

GGs everyone, I did not play at all, but I hope you all had fun and felt the spirit of my tbagging :smileyhappy:

It'd look something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxtsDitDkxw But as a Rifter, or Outcast, of course :smileywink:

Message 4673 of 7,391 (309 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:
OK, when someone only has 3-5 games to play, crappy maps/modes are going to be complained about. There's no point in playing if there's no good matches to play.

And seriously, the fake British accent crap is just plain as all heck annoying now. It was fine the first few times, but the nth time is nearly nails-on-a-chalkboard bad.

You wanna dance Phoenix? LOL ok... no one ever asked me to stop. But for you, you got it :smileywink: Your comfort is my main concern. If it had been asked of me, I would have given it up long time ago. Someone always seems to laugh and join in though.  They join in with you too.  Except when they join in your comments... it's to tell you to stop.

I all too often myself only had 3-5 games to play. Never complained once. Not once about a loudout in the past year.  You complaining is based off of personal taste and nothing else.  If someone did have a gripe about a loudout they brought it to the thread here and made it known.  They didn't incessantly complain during the server ruining the light hearted conversation going on.

Oh and incidentally.. I hope you have a sense of humor, becuase I was thinking of you when I saw your comment I made you a little something :smileyhappy:

Not what I want!.png

Message 4674 of 7,391 (297 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

May 9, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Good games everyone.

Makuta, Jack, Darth all won a challenge tonight.    Makuta your rank will switch but did you want to keep your color?  Just pm me whatever you guys want.

I think I can accommodate that request Phoenix :smileywink:.

Congratulations guys!

Message 4675 of 7,391 (296 Views)
0 Likes
PistoI Proficianado
1148 posts

May 9, 2013

How long did the server stay up?

Message 4676 of 7,391 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2496 posts

May 9, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Good games everyone.

Makuta, Jack, Darth all won a challenge tonight.    Makuta your rank will switch but did you want to keep your color?  Just pm me whatever you guys want.

Congratulations guys!

I'd like to thank you for jumping out of cover... twice! I did try to get a quick headshot when you first spawned it but that didn't work. :smileysad:

Message 4677 of 7,391 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

May 9, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Good games everyone.

Congratulations guys!

I'd like to thank you for jumping out of cover... twice! I did try to get a quick headshot when you first spawned it but that didn't work. :smileysad:

I can't believe with all the sniper fire in that round I had to make it easier for somone to get me.  And I wasn't joking when I said "That looked like a Darth snipe!"  You have a pattern that I can recognize! You  have sniped at me a lot.

Message 4678 of 7,391 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
310 posts

May 9, 2013
So great beginning games. Everything was going perfectly, having fun and all! Till that cruel moment...That moment of cold silence...All fun and joy during the first Assault, getting way more kills than usual, and exactly when I was about to run over GOW71....*Chills*...

My FREAKING GAME FROZE!!!! I couldn't believe what I was seeing! No way around it, just plain misery!

After turning the system off, by the time I got in, the match ended and then on wards was just plain frustration and death...Many deaths. I was just the plain 'ol target, punching bag for everyone. I didn't even want to continue playing. It just completely sucked so much. I even woke up frustrated about it. Way to celebrate a year anniversary for me...

Message 4679 of 7,391 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

May 9, 2013
Lol forum drama.
Message 4680 of 7,391 (261 Views)
0 Likes