Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/08/2013
Offline
1043 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

May 10, 2013

EarthLunacy wrote:
So great beginning games. Everything was going perfectly, having fun and all! Till that cruel moment...That moment of cold silence...All fun and joy during the first Assault, getting way more kills than usual, and exactly when I was about to run over GOW71....*Chills*...

My FREAKING GAME FROZE!!!! I couldn't believe what I was seeing! No way around it, just plain misery!

After turning the system off, by the time I got in, the match ended and then on wards was just plain frustration and death...Many deaths. I was just the plain 'ol target, punching bag for everyone. I didn't even want to continue playing. It just completely sucked so much. I even woke up frustrated about it. Way to celebrate a year anniversary for me...

That sucks your game froze, try not to let it discourage you. I get beat up on plenty still.

Please use plain text.
Message 4701 of 6,947 (320 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/31/2008
Offline
1094 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

May 10, 2013

Ha, I just logged in to see if I'd been banned or not.  After what I said last night, I sure expected to be.

 photo StubbornPuppetSig2011-1.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 4702 of 6,947 (305 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/08/2013
Offline
1043 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

May 10, 2013

StubbornPuppet wrote:

Ha, I just logged in to see if I'd been banned or not.  After what I said last night, I sure expected to be.


I don't remember what you said, but they will never ban StubbbornPuppet!

Please use plain text.
Message 4703 of 6,947 (291 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7272 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

May 10, 2013
Reported.....both of you :smileyindifferent:
Please use plain text.
Message 4704 of 6,947 (289 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2009
Offline
2452 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

May 10, 2013
I'm now a Pistol Proficinado? Unrest in the ranks, eh?
 photo FlashSig_zpsf2c14030.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 4705 of 6,947 (278 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/31/2008
Offline
1094 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

May 10, 2013

BlueKnight345 wrote:

StubbornPuppet wrote:

Ha, I just logged in to see if I'd been banned or not.  After what I said last night, I sure expected to be.


I don't remember what you said, but they will never ban StubbbornPuppet!


 

I'm not gonna repeat it...  it was an epic case of mis-hearing someone.

 

Now, if I can just get everyone to call Southern Dude, "Dude" and me "Puppet".  Everyone always calls out "Southern" or "Stubborn" and neither of us can tell who they're talking to, because they sound the same.

 photo StubbornPuppetSig2011-1.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 4706 of 6,947 (271 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7272 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

May 10, 2013
i agree. Because we both answer sometimes.

and was it on Collider?
Please use plain text.
Message 4707 of 6,947 (259 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2518 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

May 10, 2013

StubbornPuppet wrote:

BlueKnight345 wrote:

StubbornPuppet wrote:

Ha, I just logged in to see if I'd been banned or not.  After what I said last night, I sure expected to be.


I don't remember what you said, but they will never ban StubbbornPuppet!


 

I'm not gonna repeat it...  it was an epic case of mis-hearing someone.

 

Now, if I can just get everyone to call Southern Dude, "Dude" and me "Puppet".  Everyone always calls out "Southern" or "Stubborn" and neither of us can tell who they're talking to, because they sound the same.


mmm nah!! i'll still say southern and stubborn. and plus, i say dude a lot when i get frustrated.


Please use plain text.
Message 4708 of 6,947 (250 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7272 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

May 10, 2013
Always screaming my name :smileyindifferent:
Please use plain text.
Message 4709 of 6,947 (245 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 05/08/2012
Offline
80 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

May 12, 2013
JayReality will be in the building!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 4710 of 6,947 (221 Views)