Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
3080 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 21, 2013

Makuta1213 wrote:

sertyla wrote:

Sorry, about that. The PS4 conforence made me forget :/.


Did anyone kill PLYMCO with the pistol?

 


I don't think so...

 

Message 3521 of 7,723 (381 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7546 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 21, 2013

I killed afk12 with the pistol. That's harder. I should get the reward.

Message 3522 of 7,723 (369 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/31/2008
Offline
1094 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 21, 2013

Wicked good games last night.  I felt like a true "tryhard" Smiley Very Happy

 

Loved the Basin Zones match where like 8 people got kicked at once - not because I like to see people get kicked, but because of the awesomeness of seeing the big stack of "... has left the match" on the screen.  Sorry.

 

Only dying twice in Gatekeeper was a highlight.

 photo StubbornPuppetSig2011-1.gif
Message 3523 of 7,723 (367 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
55190 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 21, 2013

I only died once in the gatekeeper!  13 and 1...next game, ground mode zones, I went 11 and 25 Smiley Tongue

 

Gotta keep that kdr @ 1.0 yo! Smiley Tongue

Message 3524 of 7,723 (362 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
55190 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 21, 2013

That poll is set to close tonight.  Right now sunday is winning with sat as a close second.

 

So.......do you guys want the extra game this weekend or next weekend?   (yeah both i know lol)

Message 3525 of 7,723 (359 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7546 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 21, 2013

Niether. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Smiley Wink

Message 3526 of 7,723 (356 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/29/2012
Offline
2709 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

That poll is set to close tonight.  Right now sunday is winning with sat as a close second.

 

So.......do you guys want the extra game this weekend or next weekend?   (yeah both i know lol)


both 

 

edit: totally misread the post

Message 3527 of 7,723 (354 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
55190 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 21, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

That poll is set to close tonight.  Right now sunday is winning with sat as a close second.

 

So.......do you guys want the extra game this weekend or next weekend?   (yeah both i know lol)


both 

 

edit: totally misread the post


"YES" would have read as both to me Smiley Tongue

Message 3528 of 7,723 (340 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/08/2013
Offline
1043 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 21, 2013

I will be down starting this Sunday if that is the day that wins, also I will be back for next Wed. I'm actually about to have alot of time on my hands. I'm having lower back surgery next Thursday which will put me out of work for a bit. So at least I will get some more gaming/hawking in!

Message 3529 of 7,723 (329 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
55190 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 21, 2013

BlueKnight345 wrote:

I will be down starting this Sunday if that is the day that wins, also I will be back for next Wed. I'm actually about to have alot of time on my hands. I'm having lower back surgery next Thursday which will put me out of work for a bit. So at least I will get some more gaming/hawking in!


I hope the surgery goes well!  

 

I'll put you on the list for next wednesday, not doing sign ups for any weekend stuff

Message 3530 of 7,723 (414 Views)