Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7276 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 28, 2013
It was probably 9840. He was in first FORSURE.
Message 3591 of 7,387 (268 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PistoI Proficianado
Registered: 05/10/2012
Offline
1147 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 28, 2013

Good games everyone!

 

Sign me up for next week!

 

 

Message 3592 of 7,387 (267 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7276 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 28, 2013
No. Next week
Message 3593 of 7,387 (265 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/16/2012
Offline
606 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 28, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

@phoenix @durant

 

its hard at the moment to tell who won. because when durant left i could've swore i saw "984..." but it was so quick i couldn't get a good look. and a lot of people said they didn't see it so... phoenix, post the vid. i want to see if you caught the score before durant left..


I didn't leave, I got removed from the game due to complaints!!! Velvet cat kept leaving and rejoining. Bet it was her, she seems to hate me for owning her. :smileysad:

Beast Montages and Ownage - YouTube.com/PSNmrdurant35

Message 3594 of 7,387 (257 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/16/2012
Offline
606 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 28, 2013

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:
It was probably 9840. He was in first FORSURE.

9841 quick learner LOL

Beast Montages and Ownage - YouTube.com/PSNmrdurant35

Message 3595 of 7,387 (254 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7276 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 28, 2013
Lol! That number than.
Message 3596 of 7,387 (252 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2641 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 28, 2013

mrdurant35 wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

@phoenix @durant

 

its hard at the moment to tell who won. because when durant left i could've swore i saw "984..." but it was so quick i couldn't get a good look. and a lot of people said they didn't see it so... phoenix, post the vid. i want to see if you caught the score before durant left..


I didn't leave, I got removed from the game due to complaints!!! Velvet cat kept leaving and rejoining. Bet it was her, she seems to hate me for owning her. :smileysad:


so that vote to kick (file complaint) does still work... didnt think anyone was still using it. its been a few good months since i last heard of anyone getting kicked from complaints.


Message 3597 of 7,387 (251 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/16/2012
Offline
606 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 28, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

mrdurant35 wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

@phoenix @durant

 

its hard at the moment to tell who won. because when durant left i could've swore i saw "984..." but it was so quick i couldn't get a good look. and a lot of people said they didn't see it so... phoenix, post the vid. i want to see if you caught the score before durant left..


I didn't leave, I got removed from the game due to complaints!!! Velvet cat kept leaving and rejoining. Bet it was her, she seems to hate me for owning her. :smileysad:


so that vote to kick (file complaint) does still work... didnt think anyone was still using it. its been a few good months since i last heard of anyone getting kicked from complaints.


Yea, it takes like 4 votes I think... if you complain leave rejoin you can complain again. pretty cheap.

Beast Montages and Ownage - YouTube.com/PSNmrdurant35

Message 3598 of 7,387 (248 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/16/2011
Offline
240 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 28, 2013
Pretty cheap lol
You do cheap stuff like that all the time
Message 3599 of 7,387 (243 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/16/2012
Offline
606 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 28, 2013

TheEnthusiast wrote:
Pretty cheap lol
You do cheap stuff like that all the time

NEVA!

Beast Montages and Ownage - YouTube.com/PSNmrdurant35

Message 3600 of 7,387 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes