Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Mar 27, 2013
Oh wait. I forgot about the anniversery thing Smiley Very Happy
Message 3931 of 7,723 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Mar 27, 2013
Apogee always add Apogee! CTF trooper FWF on! Fast-lock FTW!
Message 3932 of 7,723 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
12347 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Pilgrim if you make an assault server and insist on using hawk infested loadouts, please turn friendly fire on.

See how many cluster attacks get dropped while taking an area then.

Assault with hawks on is the worst of the loadouts modes combos.

Just grab shield and stealth and take an area, then fly to the next and take it before anyone even gets there, lol.

Assault can be great if not marred by invisible hawks and bombs droppping from the skys on friendly team mates so no one can kill them.

Na13-31 wrote:
Finally, the structure of my question is that you would have to disprove every possible outcome to be correct and I would just have to have one that would likely be beneficial. That's statistically in my favor by quite a bit.

some_text
Message 3933 of 7,723 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2709 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Phillyblunz wrote:

Pilgrim if you make an assault server and insist on using hawk infested loadouts, please turn friendly fire on.

See how many cluster attacks get dropped while taking an area then.

Assault with hawks on is the worst of the loadouts modes combos.

Just grab shield and stealth and take an area, then fly to the next and take it before anyone even gets there, lol.

Assault can be great if not marred by invisible hawks and bombs droppping from the skys on friendly team mates so no one can kill them.

HELL NO!!!!! I HATE FRIENDLY FIRE!!! DON'T DO IT PILGRIM!!!!

Message 3934 of 7,723 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2709 posts

Mar 27, 2013

the reason i hate FF is because some people purposely try to team kill (supert and cyvirus are perfect examples of this). if there is a choice to turn it off or leave it on, KEEP IT OFF!!! 

Message 3935 of 7,723 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
12347 posts

Mar 27, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

the reason i hate FF is because some people purposely try to team kill (supert and cyvirus are perfect examples of this). if there is a choice to turn it off or leave it on, KEEP IT OFF!!! 

I am basically petitioning to have assault with no hawks in the loadout.

If they must be I would like some accountablilty for the dive bombing spammers, and invisible hawk stompers while taking a base.

If they stomp/bomb their team mates, they should kill their team mates is my opinion.

And if team killing on purpose happens, well this is fun night right, whats wrong with a little fire between friends.

Na13-31 wrote:
Finally, the structure of my question is that you would have to disprove every possible outcome to be correct and I would just have to have one that would likely be beneficial. That's statistically in my favor by quite a bit.

some_text
Message 3936 of 7,723 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
12347 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Oh and I would like to state once again I would love to see some relay/orbital with lightweight/trooper/arena for CTF/Zones.

The best is relay zones arena, but I really love orbital trooper or lightweight CTF.

Na13-31 wrote:

some_text
Message 3937 of 7,723 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2709 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Phillyblunz wrote:

Oh and I would like to state once again I would love to see some relay/orbital with lightweight/trooper/arena for CTF/Zones.

The best is relay zones arena, but I really love orbital trooper or lightweight CTF.

i think you maybe too late with relay zones. southern dude wants speeder and he is "DETERMINED TO GET IT IN". so i think pilgrim might go with his choice. and i already chose orbital to be a classic tdm for beta nostalgia. (been a year since the beta servers shut down)

Message 3938 of 7,723 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
12347 posts

Mar 27, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

Phillyblunz wrote:

i think you maybe too late with relay zones. southern dude wants speeder and he is "DETERMINED TO GET IT IN". so i think pilgrim might go with his choice. and i already chose orbital to be a classic tdm for beta nostalgia. (been a year since the beta servers shut down)

Well then FF for hawk assault seems confirmed then.

LOL.

Oh how about being all beta-esc we make a rule, no clusters/flak/torps/shield or stealth????

Lets get back to when things made sense already.

Any takers???

Na13-31 wrote:

some_text
Message 3939 of 7,723 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2709 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Phillyblunz wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

Phillyblunz wrote:

Oh how about being all beta-esc we make a rule, no clusters/flak/torps/shield or stealth????

Lets get back to when things made sense already.

Any takers???

someone brought that up earlier but with randoms in the room, that won't work..

Message 3940 of 7,723 (324 Views)
0 Likes