Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
7272 posts

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Mar 27, 2013
Oh wait. I forgot about the anniversery thing :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 3931 of 7,010 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Mar 27, 2013
Apogee always add Apogee! CTF trooper FWF on! Fast-lock FTW!
Please use plain text.
Message 3932 of 7,010 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8106 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Pilgrim if you make an assault server and insist on using hawk infested loadouts, please turn friendly fire on.

See how many cluster attacks get dropped while taking an area then.

Assault with hawks on is the worst of the loadouts modes combos.

Just grab shield and stealth and take an area, then fly to the next and take it before anyone even gets there, lol.

Assault can be great if not marred by invisible hawks and bombs droppping from the skys on friendly team mates so no one can kill them.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 3933 of 7,010 (202 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2538 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Phillyblunz wrote:

Pilgrim if you make an assault server and insist on using hawk infested loadouts, please turn friendly fire on.

See how many cluster attacks get dropped while taking an area then.

Assault with hawks on is the worst of the loadouts modes combos.

Just grab shield and stealth and take an area, then fly to the next and take it before anyone even gets there, lol.

Assault can be great if not marred by invisible hawks and bombs droppping from the skys on friendly team mates so no one can kill them.

HELL NO!!!!! I HATE FRIENDLY FIRE!!! DON'T DO IT PILGRIM!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 3934 of 7,010 (201 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2538 posts

Mar 27, 2013

the reason i hate FF is because some people purposely try to team kill (supert and cyvirus are perfect examples of this). if there is a choice to turn it off or leave it on, KEEP IT OFF!!! 

Please use plain text.
Message 3935 of 7,010 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8106 posts

Mar 27, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

the reason i hate FF is because some people purposely try to team kill (supert and cyvirus are perfect examples of this). if there is a choice to turn it off or leave it on, KEEP IT OFF!!! 

I am basically petitioning to have assault with no hawks in the loadout.

If they must be I would like some accountablilty for the dive bombing spammers, and invisible hawk stompers while taking a base.

If they stomp/bomb their team mates, they should kill their team mates is my opinion.

And if team killing on purpose happens, well this is fun night right, whats wrong with a little fire between friends.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 3936 of 7,010 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8106 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Oh and I would like to state once again I would love to see some relay/orbital with lightweight/trooper/arena for CTF/Zones.

The best is relay zones arena, but I really love orbital trooper or lightweight CTF.

Hawkfan267 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:
Please use plain text.
Message 3937 of 7,010 (190 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2538 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Phillyblunz wrote:

Oh and I would like to state once again I would love to see some relay/orbital with lightweight/trooper/arena for CTF/Zones.

The best is relay zones arena, but I really love orbital trooper or lightweight CTF.

i think you maybe too late with relay zones. southern dude wants speeder and he is "DETERMINED TO GET IT IN". so i think pilgrim might go with his choice. and i already chose orbital to be a classic tdm for beta nostalgia. (been a year since the beta servers shut down)

Please use plain text.
Message 3938 of 7,010 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8106 posts

Mar 27, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

Phillyblunz wrote:

i think you maybe too late with relay zones. southern dude wants speeder and he is "DETERMINED TO GET IT IN". so i think pilgrim might go with his choice. and i already chose orbital to be a classic tdm for beta nostalgia. (been a year since the beta servers shut down)

Well then FF for hawk assault seems confirmed then.

LOL.

Oh how about being all beta-esc we make a rule, no clusters/flak/torps/shield or stealth????

Lets get back to when things made sense already.

Any takers???

Hawkfan267 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:
Please use plain text.
Message 3939 of 7,010 (183 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2538 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Phillyblunz wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

Phillyblunz wrote:

Oh how about being all beta-esc we make a rule, no clusters/flak/torps/shield or stealth????

Lets get back to when things made sense already.

Any takers???

someone brought that up earlier but with randoms in the room, that won't work..

Please use plain text.
Message 3940 of 7,010 (176 Views)
0 Likes