Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/15/2009
Offline
4114 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesdays™ Community Event Sign Ups

Sep 4, 2014

Good games!

 

I was too tired to keep going at some point, so I never got to see much of tanks last night. That Sever map, it was sad.

Message 7071 of 7,723 (467 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
13569 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesdays™ Community Event Sign Ups

Sep 4, 2014

Fun games last night!

Message 7072 of 7,723 (464 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
56286 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesdays™ Community Event Sign Ups

Sep 4, 2014

Good games everyone. Sorry I cut out a bit earlier than normal, stupid head cold just won't go away!

 

 

Message 7073 of 7,723 (457 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/29/2012
Offline
2709 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesdays™ Community Event Sign Ups

Sep 4, 2014

good, fun, funny, and somewhat disturbing games last night!!

Message 7074 of 7,723 (449 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
56286 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesdays™ Community Event Sign Ups

Sep 4, 2014

a_leenail1992 wrote:

good, fun, funny, and somewhat disturbing games last night!!


Anyone wanna join my clan HOT CHOCOLATE!  Smiley Very Happy

 

It was great to have Jay pop by with the headset on!

 

So...next wednesday.....does Leenail or Crazy want to volunteer to host for me?  I think I might get sucked into destiny that night Smiley Wink.

 

 

Message 7075 of 7,723 (443 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/15/2009
Offline
4114 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesdays™ Community Event Sign Ups

Sep 10, 2014

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

So...next wednesday.....does Leenail or Crazy want to volunteer to host for me?  I think I might get sucked into destiny that night Smiley Wink.

  


It's Wednesday already!

 

I'm not playing that other game. Robot Happy

 

Spoiler
I  could host, but if Leenail is gonna be there, make him do it. Robot tongue

 

Roll Call

 

  • Who's going to be there tonight?

  • Who's not going to be there tonight because of Destiny?
Message 7076 of 7,723 (396 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
13569 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesdays™ Community Event Sign Ups

Sep 10, 2014

Crazy-Maisy wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

So...next wednesday.....does Leenail or Crazy want to volunteer to host for me?  I think I might get sucked into destiny that night Smiley Wink.

  


It's Wednesday already!

 

I'm not playing that other game. Robot Happy

 

Spoiler
I  could host, but if Leenail is gonna be there, make him do it. Robot tongue

 

Roll Call

 

  • Who's going to be there tonight?

  • Who's not going to be there tonight because of Destiny?

Interesting. 

 

I might be on Starhawk tonight, if more people here also join.

Message 7077 of 7,723 (387 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/29/2012
Offline
2709 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesdays™ Community Event Sign Ups

Sep 10, 2014

i will host tonight.

 

i think i should make this a groundpounder free night!! hahaha

 

anyhoo....

 

requests??

Message 7078 of 7,723 (382 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
13569 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesdays™ Community Event Sign Ups

Sep 10, 2014

a_leenail1992 wrote:

i will host tonight.

 

i think i should make this a groundpounder free night!! hahaha

 

anyhoo....

 

requests??


Groundpounder - CTF - Basin

Groundpounder - Zones - Narrows

Groundpounder - Assult - Origin

 

Smiley Very Happy

Message 7079 of 7,723 (379 Views)
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
56286 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesdays™ Community Event Sign Ups

Sep 10, 2014

a_leenail1992 wrote:

i will host tonight.

 

i think i should make this a groundpounder free night!! hahaha

 

anyhoo....

 

requests??


Thank you lee!   I'll probably feel bad and swing by anyway, I already feel guilty not being there.........

 

  

Message 7080 of 7,723 (373 Views)