Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7276 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 28, 2013
It was probably 9840. He was in first FORSURE.
Message 3591 of 7,723 (385 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/10/2012
Offline
1208 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 28, 2013

Good games everyone!

 

Sign me up for next week!

 

 

Message 3592 of 7,723 (384 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7276 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 28, 2013
No. Next week
Message 3593 of 7,723 (382 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/16/2012
Offline
606 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 28, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

@phoenix @durant

 

its hard at the moment to tell who won. because when durant left i could've swore i saw "984..." but it was so quick i couldn't get a good look. and a lot of people said they didn't see it so... phoenix, post the vid. i want to see if you caught the score before durant left..


I didn't leave, I got removed from the game due to complaints!!! Velvet cat kept leaving and rejoining. Bet it was her, she seems to hate me for owning her. Smiley Sad

Beast Montages and Ownage - YouTube.com/PSNmrdurant35

Message 3594 of 7,723 (374 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/16/2012
Offline
606 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 28, 2013

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:
It was probably 9840. He was in first FORSURE.

9841 quick learner LOL

Beast Montages and Ownage - YouTube.com/PSNmrdurant35

Message 3595 of 7,723 (371 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7276 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 28, 2013
Lol! That number than.
Message 3596 of 7,723 (369 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/29/2012
Offline
2709 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 28, 2013

mrdurant35 wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

@phoenix @durant

 

its hard at the moment to tell who won. because when durant left i could've swore i saw "984..." but it was so quick i couldn't get a good look. and a lot of people said they didn't see it so... phoenix, post the vid. i want to see if you caught the score before durant left..


I didn't leave, I got removed from the game due to complaints!!! Velvet cat kept leaving and rejoining. Bet it was her, she seems to hate me for owning her. Smiley Sad


so that vote to kick (file complaint) does still work... didnt think anyone was still using it. its been a few good months since i last heard of anyone getting kicked from complaints.

Message 3597 of 7,723 (368 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/16/2012
Offline
606 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 28, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

mrdurant35 wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

@phoenix @durant

 

its hard at the moment to tell who won. because when durant left i could've swore i saw "984..." but it was so quick i couldn't get a good look. and a lot of people said they didn't see it so... phoenix, post the vid. i want to see if you caught the score before durant left..


I didn't leave, I got removed from the game due to complaints!!! Velvet cat kept leaving and rejoining. Bet it was her, she seems to hate me for owning her. Smiley Sad


so that vote to kick (file complaint) does still work... didnt think anyone was still using it. its been a few good months since i last heard of anyone getting kicked from complaints.


Yea, it takes like 4 votes I think... if you complain leave rejoin you can complain again. pretty cheap.

Beast Montages and Ownage - YouTube.com/PSNmrdurant35

Message 3598 of 7,723 (365 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/16/2011
Offline
240 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 28, 2013
Pretty cheap lol
You do cheap stuff like that all the time
Message 3599 of 7,723 (360 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/16/2012
Offline
606 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday Community Event and Weekly Challenge!

Feb 28, 2013

TheEnthusiast wrote:
Pretty cheap lol
You do cheap stuff like that all the time

NEVA!

Beast Montages and Ownage - YouTube.com/PSNmrdurant35

Message 3600 of 7,723 (347 Views)
Reply
0 Likes