Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/01/2012
Offline
1315 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday's™ Community Event Sign Ups

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2014

Crazy-Maisy wrote:

Arron_Rift wrote:

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I should be able to pop in for a few minutes tonight :smileyvery-happy: (assuming I don't completely forget this time...and then facepalm the next day :smileywink:)


It was my pleasure to kill you last night. You were there. :smileyhappy:


And it was my pleasure getting killed by you all last night :smileywink:

 

Though in all honesty, while I barely had a positive K/D ratio, I am pretty proud that I got the highest score in one of the matches :smileywink:

Good thing they don't factor deaths into that score :smileyvery-happy:

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------



----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------


Message 6741 of 7,528 (331 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2662 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday's™ Community Event Sign Ups

May 1, 2014

ggs last night

 

well makuta, you failed again. and i killed you with a pistol!!!


Message 6742 of 7,528 (326 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2662 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday's™ Community Event Sign Ups

May 1, 2014

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Yeah those were fun games :smileyhappy:   

 

What time did the server finally stop? (time zone too I guess lol)

 

 


it started dying sometime around 1130


Message 6743 of 7,528 (325 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
49846 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday's™ Community Event Sign Ups

May 1, 2014

Arron_Rift wrote:

Crazy-Maisy wrote:

Arron_Rift wrote:

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I should be able to pop in for a few minutes tonight :smileyvery-happy: (assuming I don't completely forget this time...and then facepalm the next day :smileywink:)


It was my pleasure to kill you last night. You were there. :smileyhappy:


And it was my pleasure getting killed by you all last night :smileywink:

 

Though in all honesty, while I barely had a positive K/D ratio, I am pretty proud that I got the highest score in one of the matches :smileywink:

Good thing they don't factor deaths into that score :smileyvery-happy:


I only checked my KDR the last match because I felt like I went 10 minutes without a kill...yup I was 0 and 5 lol.

 

 

Message 6744 of 7,528 (321 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/10/2012
Offline
1168 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday's™ Community Event Sign Ups

May 7, 2014

a_leenail1992 wrote:

ggs last night

 

well makuta, you failed again. and i killed you with a pistol!!!


And I got you with the pistol. :robottongue:

 

So, whats the plan?

 

Are we doing a server tonight and tomorrow, or just tomorrow?

Message 6745 of 7,528 (273 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2662 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday's™ Community Event Sign Ups

May 7, 2014

Makuta1213 wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

ggs last night

 

well makuta, you failed again. and i killed you with a pistol!!!


And I got you with the pistol. :robottongue:

 

So, whats the plan?

 

Are we doing a server tonight and tomorrow, or just tomorrow?


i think tonight and tomorrow...


Message 6746 of 7,528 (259 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
49846 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday's™ Community Event Sign Ups

May 7, 2014
Message 6747 of 7,528 (257 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2662 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday's™ Community Event Sign Ups

May 7, 2014

ok pilgrim got some requests.

 

breaker dogfight

 

and my 2 usuals:

lost canyon lightweight blitz zones

oulands classic assault


Message 6748 of 7,528 (247 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 06/15/2009
Offline
3758 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday's™ Community Event Sign Ups

May 7, 2014

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I'll be on at 9pm!

 

 


Please can we have some true nice ground pounders scattered about, like on dust maps in particular and not on sever or cypress. :robothappy:

Message 6749 of 7,528 (241 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 07/27/2012
Online
12459 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Wednesday's™ Community Event Sign Ups

May 7, 2014

I might come late or miss out on tonight, college work.

Message 6750 of 7,528 (235 Views)