Apr 03 2013
By: HorrorGod Welcoming Committee 4403 posts

Stuff PlayStation fanboys say...

26 replies 839 views Edited Apr 3, 2013

Saw this on N4G. Made me laugh.

It's funny, cause it's true.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 1 of 27 (839 Views)
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Re: Stuff PlayStation fanboys say...

[ Edited ]
Apr 3, 2013

What bothers me in the community is how the gods in Sony have not eliminated these people yet in the community. They should never mock these points because every single one is true in the community because the majestic and devastatingly handsome PS3 is the best around and no one is ever going to keep it down in the community.

-Great Prophet of Sony
Message 2 of 27 (801 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Strange how its exactly the same stuff Xbots say... 

Furiously Chaosing
Message 3 of 27 (792 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Apr 4, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Strange how its exactly the same stuff Xbots say... 

this

Message 4 of 27 (781 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Apr 4, 2013
HAHA I love this. I could name over a 100 fanboys on this forum who spit out invalid points and talk about features that aren't even innovative (I don't call out people though). I'm not a fanboy since I love and play all gaming systems.
Message 5 of 27 (776 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

Gamble_STARS wrote:
HAHA I love this. I could name over a 100 fanboys on this forum who spit out invalid points and talk about features that aren't even innovative (I don't call out people though). I'm not a fanboy since I love and play all gaming systems.

this is usually what fanboy's say .... 

Message 6 of 27 (769 Views)
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Apr 4, 2013

xChrisGTRx wrote:

Gamble_STARS wrote:

Is that really so? Because unlike some on these forums, I don't bash systems nor do I show favortism to any. I have enough common sense to recognise pros and cons of every electronic device that has a competitior. Can you say the same?

Message 7 of 27 (763 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

Gamble_STARS wrote:

xChrisGTRx wrote:

Gamble_STARS wrote:

Is that really so? Because unlike some on these forums, I don't bash systems nor do I show favortism to any. I have enough common sense to recognise pros and cons of every electronic device that has a competitior. Can you say the same?

yes it is , its like when people say "im not racist i have black friends" you very well may not be one but you used the typical line i pointed it out 

Message 8 of 27 (755 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3436 posts

Apr 4, 2013

i am the ORIGINAL fanboy..i am a fan of all systems and not any particular unit comes first...

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 9 of 27 (751 Views)
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Apr 4, 2013

xChrisGTRx wrote:

Gamble_STARS wrote:

xChrisGTRx wrote:

Gamble_STARS wrote:

yes it is , its like when people say "im not racist i have black friends" you very well may not be one but you used the typical line i pointed it out 

Really? I've never seen any fanboy use it. I guess I'm used to seeing the usual, "It only does RROD, It only does YLOD, you have to pay for XBL, Playstation is Free, 'we have Halo!'" type rants.

Message 10 of 27 (750 Views)