Reply
Apr 03 2013
By: HorrorGod Welcoming Committee 4404 posts
Offline

Stuff PlayStation fanboys say...

26 replies 831 views Edited Apr 3, 2013

Saw this on N4G. Made me laugh.

It's funny, cause it's true.

 

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."


Message 1 of 27 (831 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
166 posts
 

Re: Stuff PlayStation fanboys say...

[ Edited ]
Apr 3, 2013

What bothers me in the community is how the gods in Sony have not eliminated these people yet in the community. They should never mock these points because every single one is true in the community because the majestic and devastatingly handsome PS3 is the best around and no one is ever going to keep it down in the community.

-Great Prophet of Sony
Message 2 of 27 (793 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/24/2007
Offline
16939 posts
 

Re: Stuff PlayStation fanboys say...

Apr 4, 2013

Strange how its exactly the same stuff Xbots say... 

 

 

Furiously Chaosing
Message 3 of 27 (784 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/06/2012
Offline
1392 posts
 

Re: Stuff PlayStation fanboys say...

Apr 4, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Strange how its exactly the same stuff Xbots say... 

 

 


this

Message 4 of 27 (773 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/04/2009
Offline
4158 posts
 

Re: Stuff PlayStation fanboys say...

Apr 4, 2013
HAHA I love this. I could name over a 100 fanboys on this forum who spit out invalid points and talk about features that aren't even innovative (I don't call out people though). I'm not a fanboy since I love and play all gaming systems.
Message 5 of 27 (768 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/06/2012
Offline
1392 posts
 

Re: Stuff PlayStation fanboys say...

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

Gamble_STARS wrote:
HAHA I love this. I could name over a 100 fanboys on this forum who spit out invalid points and talk about features that aren't even innovative (I don't call out people though). I'm not a fanboy since I love and play all gaming systems.

this is usually what fanboy's say .... 

Message 6 of 27 (761 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/04/2009
Offline
4158 posts
 

Re: Stuff PlayStation fanboys say...

Apr 4, 2013

xChrisGTRx wrote:

Gamble_STARS wrote:
HAHA I love this. I could name over a 100 fanboys on this forum who spit out invalid points and talk about features that aren't even innovative (I don't call out people though). I'm not a fanboy since I love and play all gaming systems.

this is usually what fanboy's say .... 


Is that really so? Because unlike some on these forums, I don't bash systems nor do I show favortism to any. I have enough common sense to recognise pros and cons of every electronic device that has a competitior. Can you say the same?

Message 7 of 27 (755 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/06/2012
Offline
1392 posts
 

Re: Stuff PlayStation fanboys say...

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

Gamble_STARS wrote:

xChrisGTRx wrote:

Gamble_STARS wrote:
HAHA I love this. I could name over a 100 fanboys on this forum who spit out invalid points and talk about features that aren't even innovative (I don't call out people though). I'm not a fanboy since I love and play all gaming systems.

this is usually what fanboy's say .... 


Is that really so? Because unlike some on these forums, I don't bash systems nor do I show favortism to any. I have enough common sense to recognise pros and cons of every electronic device that has a competitior. Can you say the same?


yes it is , its like when people say "im not racist i have black friends" you very well may not be one but you used the typical line i pointed it out 

Message 8 of 27 (747 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/27/2012
Offline
3105 posts
 

Re: Stuff PlayStation fanboys say...

Apr 4, 2013

i am the ORIGINAL fanboy..i am a fan of all systems and not any particular unit comes first...

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 9 of 27 (743 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/04/2009
Offline
4158 posts
 

Re: Stuff PlayStation fanboys say...

Apr 4, 2013

xChrisGTRx wrote:

Gamble_STARS wrote:

xChrisGTRx wrote:

Gamble_STARS wrote:
HAHA I love this. I could name over a 100 fanboys on this forum who spit out invalid points and talk about features that aren't even innovative (I don't call out people though). I'm not a fanboy since I love and play all gaming systems.

this is usually what fanboy's say .... 


Is that really so? Because unlike some on these forums, I don't bash systems nor do I show favortism to any. I have enough common sense to recognise pros and cons of every electronic device that has a competitior. Can you say the same?


yes it is , its like when people say "im not racist i have black friends" you very well may not be one but you used the typical line i pointed it out 


Really? I've never seen any fanboy use it. I guess I'm used to seeing the usual, "It only does RROD, It only does YLOD, you have to pay for XBL, Playstation is Free, 'we have Halo!'" type rants.

Message 10 of 27 (742 Views)