PlayStation MVP
3935 posts

Re: Stuff PlayStation fanboys say...

Apr 4, 2013

Phillyblunz wrote:

Gamble_STARS wrote:
HAHA I love this. I could name over a 100 fanboys on this forum who spit out invalid points and talk about features that aren't even innovative (I don't call out people though). I'm not a fanboy since I love and play all gaming systems.

That is a funny video.

I used to be just like those guys and have said most of that at some point to someone, LOL.

My eyes have been forced open since then.  

Funny that most of what they said is true though.

Exactly! The video made me laugh because I've said some of those things in the past, as well.

Even the guys who made it said they are PS lovers, and made the video based off comments and threads from the PS Community :smileytongue:

I love PlayStation. It is my main console.

I'll defend it as much as anyone else, but I'll also point out it's flaws.

Same with XBOX or Wii.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 27 (109 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15006 posts

Apr 4, 2013

semajmarc87 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Strange how its exactly the same stuff Xbots say... 

Strange how half the things in that video can't be said about the Xbox 360 so your comment doesn't even make any sense.

pay closer attention.

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 27 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2287 posts

Apr 5, 2013

I hate how some people are labeled fan boys just b/c they like one system over the other. Its called preference. Just like how I pefer Ford over Chevy and Subaru over any other company who try's to do AWD

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 27 (96 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3935 posts

Apr 5, 2013

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:

I hate how some people are labeled fan boys just b/c they like one system over the other. Its called preference. Just like how I pefer Ford over Chevy and Subaru over any other company who try's to do AWD

Having a "preference" is fine. "Fanboys" go a little farther than that... And usually without an educated opinion.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 27 (88 Views)
Sackboy
572 posts

Apr 5, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

pay closer attention.

Wow, what a concise and well thought out rebuttal....i thought the video was spot on personally.

LONG LIVE CECHA01!!!
the absolute pinnacle of console video gaming!
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 27 (78 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15006 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Cascadien wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

pay closer attention.

Wow, what a concise and well thought out rebuttal....i thought the video was spot on personally.

The same can be said about you.... If you haven't paid any attention in the last several weeks or months on this forum, then you wouldn't understand. The various people who gave me Kudos obviously understands.

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 27 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 5, 2013
@SC Preference is simply choosing one over the other, because of your own personal liking. Being a fanboy is acting like your part of this big Sony army and defending it like its your country or somethin'. Can get pretty ridiculous.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 27 (62 Views)