Mar 28 2013
By: Doppelgangergang Treasure Hunter 7474 posts

Super Street Fighter 4 - Arcade Ed.: Black Arrows on Move List?

[ Edited ]
2 replies 454 views Edited Mar 18, 2014

Quick question: How do I input Black Arrows in the move list? I can pull off all the moves with charges (white arrows) but for some reason I couldn't pull off any black arrows. How do you input a black arrow? Searching didn't give clear answers, by the way.

I spent some time in the Training Stage trying to pull off a Machine Gun Upper (Dee Jay) which is Charge Down and Black Up + Punch. In attempts to input the Black Up, I tried tapping the up button, holding up shorter than the charge, holding up longer than the charge and practically everything in between.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Mod Edit: Added label. Want to learn more about labels? Click here! -Super_Nova2k13

FIVE YEARS ON PLAYSTATION FORUMS

YOUTUBE REVIEWS ~ TROPHIES ~ GAMING YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET

Bitcoin is nice: 16SVoaaAfWtywpQ9GDqqzfoyGvt21XCB6M
Dogecoin is nice too: DU6DPv41zfqbSwvFz8LKYhVcgLsX85B3My
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (454 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Re: Super Street Fighter 4 - Arcade Ed.: Black Arrows on Move List?

Mar 29, 2013
Black arrows are presses, white arrows are press and hold at the end. To the best of my knowledge. That's the way most 2D fighting games are, unless they have it reversed. You can check the instruction manual that was included in your download. Just hit triangle on the game's icon in xmb and choose instruction manual.
My PSN
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7474 posts

Re: Super Street Fighter 4 - Arcade Ed.: Black Arrows on Move List?

Apr 2, 2013

the_ed_85 wrote:
Black arrows are presses, white arrows are press and hold at the end. To the best of my knowledge. That's the way most 2D fighting games are, unless they have it reversed. You can check the instruction manual that was included in your download. Just hit triangle on the game's icon in xmb and choose instruction manual.

There isn't a manual, unfortunately.

And no, I did try tapping the button instead of holding it down. My character jumped rather than doing the Machinegun Upper, and refused to do the Double Rolling Sobat (Charge Left, Black Right + Kick).

It's ridiculous that the in-game "Explanation" didn't give any clues on how to input the Black Arrow.

FIVE YEARS ON PLAYSTATION FORUMS

YOUTUBE REVIEWS ~ TROPHIES ~ GAMING YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET

Bitcoin is nice: 16SVoaaAfWtywpQ9GDqqzfoyGvt21XCB6M
Dogecoin is nice too: DU6DPv41zfqbSwvFz8LKYhVcgLsX85B3My
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (415 Views)
0 Likes