Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
207 posts

Re: TMNT: Out of the Shadows release date?

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2014

NotEnoughHeart wrote:

I won't even conisder getting the game until its fixed and we get a demo. They said a demo would release day and date with the game which means it should've came out with the game. This wasn't the first TMNT game for PS3. TMNT Re-Shelled was. The only real problem I had with that game was when you died at a boss some of their health got refilled other than that it was fun. redfly is a bad developer. Just look how they've handled things with this game. A lot of people are asking for fixes and a demo and are going unanswered. Its frustrating cause I was really looking forward to this game then it got delaid to be "fixed" and its not fixed.

first TMNT game for PS3. TMNT Re-Shelled was

IN US, because here in EU we never had that game in any gamestop even as digital delivery.

Besides, it was a remake from ps2 arcade game I cannot remember which one. And I must admit that not Ubisoft nor Activision were able to make a good TMNT game so far. When Konami used to own the license of the series, games were rather better!

you keep complaning about that but you cannot be sure 100% that they will not fix the game, as I said this is a strong and a renowned brand just have patience and wait.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 45 (102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Apr 18, 2014

I never said it wouldn't be fixed. I hope redfly does fix the game for psn, xbl and steam.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 45 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Apr 18, 2014
Okay, people need to calm down.
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 45 (92 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Apr 18, 2014

Whos not calm?

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 45 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Apr 19, 2014

darkforcegod wrote:

I a fan of TMNT but I dont know if the game would be good for me.  If I can get around 5 or 6 likes ( not here but with comments about it I mean).  Then I could buy it. Its not that expensive so I wont lose a huge amount like on a 60 bucks game.

What are you talking about? If you get likes?

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 45 (77 Views)
0 Likes