Sackboy
499 posts

Re: Take a break on ps4 amp up Sony

Jan 27, 2014

Im trying to see if I can get some answers too. Tried doing one last night and forum merged me into a post that was like 10 pages so it can get lost in what ever else their, read every post and got nothing other then some dlc content I'm not even ready for. Also forgot to add on ac4 the game will freeze and lag off line and act like its going to lock up and then fixes it self. Did this in battle nearly killed me.

Message 11 of 15 (187 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28988 posts

Jan 27, 2014

This is just a user discussion forum. It's not a direct line to the company, and there's no official support here. As for Assassin's Creed 4, have you tried heading over to the UbiSoft forums? And have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game?

Message 12 of 15 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

Jan 27, 2014

carneyguy wrote:

I think I need to take a break from the ps4, or from gaming period. Anyways my point is for this, so many problems on ps4 don't want to deal with. All of them game related not system. I think its bs that trophies don't unlock and game progress miraculously disappearing like Houdini and Chris angel. So might be time for a break. And bs that your only fix is some thing you make money of off of monthly or yearly depending on what I the user can pay for at the time. Now don't get me wrong love ps plus and ps4. But dannnng.

now I remember why I usual wait a year or two after launch.

ALso I do under stand this is a new system only been out 90 days and the problems I'm having some are and are not Sony fault a lot I'm sure is the devs.

Um, okay?  I've had mine for about a month, and have had no issues with mine at all.  

I don't understand why people complain about having to buy PS+ and personally tired of hearing about it.  Xbone was paid since day one, PS3 was free to play since day one and still is.  yeah, so they changed it with PS4 and why not, do realize just how much money it takes to do free gaming on a system?  With all the servers, etc..  I can't imagine how they can still do it for the PS3.  I'm all for plus.

Message 13 of 15 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

Jan 28, 2014

i am all for plus too, but im talking about a fix on a game i need to pay for a subcription for a fix thats bs. I am no longer paying for xbox too. when i can ill get the services but right now im straped. probly should not have bought the ps4 but even if i didnot ill still be in the same boat. sadly im a steriotype.lol but i got bills lol i can allways pay for. Temp in the house is at 62 all year thats cold during the cold season.lol  anyways ot crying or **bleep**. love ps plus just hope psn gets better.

Message 14 of 15 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
3921 posts

Jan 28, 2014

Your having problems with games and calling out Sony? Game hype and disappointment walk hand and hand. Let everyone know what games you are havening trouble with. A cup is not judged by what you pour in it. What you pour in it is judged by what "IT IS" I have played all the free Plus games Knack, Need for Speed, Tomb Raider and AC4 and have enjoyed them all with 0 problems.

Getting Older doesn't mean it's GAME OVER
It's a better idea to buy games for your PS4
Than to buy a New Console for your PS4
Message 15 of 15 (139 Views)
0 Likes