Jan 27 2014
By: carneyguy Sackboy 499 posts

Take a break on ps4 amp up Sony

[ Edited ]
14 replies 339 views Edited Jan 27, 2014

I think I need to take a break from the ps4, or from gaming period. Anyways my point is for this, so many problems on ps4 don't want to deal with. All of them game related not system. I think its bs that trophies don't unlock and game progress miraculously disappearing like Houdini and Chris angel. So might be time for a break. And bs that your only fix is some thing you make money of off of monthly or yearly depending on what I the user can pay for at the time. Now don't get me wrong love ps plus and ps4. But dannnng.

now I remember why I usual wait a year or two after launch.

ALso I do under stand this is a new system only been out 90 days and the problems I'm having some are and are not Sony fault a lot I'm sure is the devs.

Message 1 of 15 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Re: take a break on ps4 amp up sony

Jan 27, 2014

All i am seeing is a bunch of mumbling.

Don't have to tell the world you are taking a week break.

Battlefield was good to me - then they screwed up my #1 tank driver leaderboard so i stopped playing it.

Started CoD - it's just garbage and i bought season pass for it sadly Smiley Sad waste of money. Never buying CoD again i am done on this series.

Got FIFA14 - amazing time killer

Got Assassin's Creed 4 - ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, no issues either

variety my friend, variety Smiley Happy mix it up. don't stick to one like glue.

Example: Tomorrow is maintenance, so i can't play my PS4.  *Logs on his XboxOne* never limited to issues Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 15 (327 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13101 posts

Jan 27, 2014
You can still play online during maintenance
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 3 of 15 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Jan 27, 2014

I read that and I'm still not sure what your problem is. Maybe if you elaborate we could help you. 

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 4 of 15 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Jan 27, 2014

Toxic what services are going down then? just accessing PSN store and our account management?

Message 5 of 15 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13101 posts

Jan 27, 2014
And ps home I think
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 6 of 15 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Jan 27, 2014

Ah then that's nothing, thanks bud .

Message 7 of 15 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

Jan 27, 2014

ok tryin

Message 8 of 15 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

Re: take a break on ps4 amp up Sony

Jan 27, 2014

Ok so I had to go to a computer. Trying to watch Grammy's and post and read hear on vita and phone both crappy on this board tons of drops and such so I have to do everything quick other wise ill never get the post out. 

Ok one yes post kind a rant, I have lots of crazy issues with my electronics LOL

Ok so one I have read problems with all the games I own for the ps4 so I'm not sure if I want to play them right now due to issues, don't need anymore frustration in my life then what's all ready brought on by games and life in general.

My problems have only been with one game so far but, I don't want to have to deal with any other of its kind and such.

Battlefield 4,issue  only happened once thank god for ps plus, but progress was erased not by me but what ever, all I got to do is points and mp and level based trophies, so I don't want to lose my progress. I don't plan on owning ps plus much longer working with two free trials I had. Ok only fixes i've seen our ps plus a USB drive witch not sure it support right now, bs lol

I herd Call of duty has the same issue so I don't even now if I want to try it right now. Don't care i've played part of it, I make my op on it and all games.

I Also have Ac4 But I herd trophies don't always unlock only fix to restart whole game over again total bs. IMO

I might just play it and pray I get what I earn.

Or just go back to the ps3 for a year 

Message 9 of 15 (281 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28988 posts

Re: Take a break on ps4 amp up Sony

Jan 27, 2014

So just take a break. You don't need to make an announcement. I didn't have a press conference when I decided to lay off sunflower seeds for a while.

Message 10 of 15 (241 Views)