Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/15/2009
Offline
248 posts
 

Re: Target ad for PS4 launch

Oct 30, 2013
Walmart will ad match this. Im going there instead of waiting till 8am when they open
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 35 (409 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/12/2005
Offline
263 posts
 

Re: Target ad for PS4 launch

Oct 30, 2013
I'm confused. Some PS4 games AVAILABLE Friday and others Tuesday. Then how does this work if I want a game that's available Friday and two on Tuesday????
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 35 (386 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/17/2007
Offline
27249 posts
 

Re: Target ad for PS4 launch

Oct 30, 2013
There's a Target across the street from my house. I'm definitely taking advantage of this.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 35 (377 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 04/16/2013
Offline
69 posts
 

Re: Target ad for PS4 launch

Oct 30, 2013

Waaait.. so Target will have the games available to buy a few days before PS4 release? Buy 2 get 1 free is awesome.. 

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 35 (370 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/20/2013
Offline
295 posts
 

Re: Target ad for PS4 launch

Oct 30, 2013

Muanthuun wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

When does this start? When PS4 launches?

If so, i'll just cancel my pre-orders for the games I have at Gamestop and buy them at Target


I was thinking the exact same thing. Does Amazon match?


One rep I just chatted with told me no, but another person said they effectively matched for him by giving 30 percent off his pre-ordered games. I am going to try another rep tomorrow. If they say no again I will just cancel.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 35 (369 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/20/2013
Offline
295 posts
 

Re: Target ad for PS4 launch

Oct 30, 2013

chrball wrote:

Waaait.. so Target will have the games available to buy a few days before PS4 release? Buy 2 get 1 free is awesome.. 


Old news on having gamesfor sale before launch. Gamestop is selling copies of Killzone Shadow Fall now.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 35 (368 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 04/02/2012
Offline
1768 posts
 

Re: Target ad for PS4 launch

Oct 31, 2013

$60 for a controller? Are they mad or something?


Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 35 (294 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/17/2007
Offline
27249 posts
 

Re: Target ad for PS4 launch

Oct 31, 2013

TeabagMcFrag wrote:

$60 for a controller? Are they mad or something?


That's how much they cost everywhere

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 35 (288 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/15/2013
Online
893 posts
 

Re: Target ad for PS4 launch

Oct 31, 2013

StrongBlackVine9 wrote:

Muanthuun wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

When does this start? When PS4 launches?

If so, i'll just cancel my pre-orders for the games I have at Gamestop and buy them at Target


I was thinking the exact same thing. Does Amazon match?


One rep I just chatted with told me no, but another person said they effectively matched for him by giving 30 percent off his pre-ordered games. I am going to try another rep tomorrow. If they say no again I will just cancel.


Hmmmm, wonder if gamestop would match this? Who wants to be the guenea pig?

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 35 (276 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 04/02/2012
Offline
1768 posts
 

Re: Target ad for PS4 launch

Oct 31, 2013

eagles1990 wrote:

TeabagMcFrag wrote:

$60 for a controller? Are they mad or something?


That's how much they cost everywhere


That makes it around £40-50 here depending on the retailer. A bit too high if you ask me.


Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 35 (268 Views)
Reply
0 Likes