Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/25/2014
Offline
176 posts
 

Re: Tekken 7 leaked at EVO

Jul 14, 2014
I love me some Tekken, mmhmm.
Message 11 of 70 (390 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/18/2009
Offline
9077 posts
 

Re: Tekken 7 leaked at EVO

Jul 14, 2014

B3GV5M63 wrote:

it will be crappy compared to the PS2 titles. just like the ones last gens did.


I don't know. I enjoyed Tekken 6 a lot.

KANE-FIRE

Message 12 of 70 (389 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14612 posts
 

Re: Tekken 7 leaked at EVO

Jul 14, 2014

B3GV5M63 wrote:

thats an opinion. its not a fact.


Then your previous statement suffers the same fate.


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 13 of 70 (389 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Tekken 7 leaked at EVO

Jul 14, 2014

bob-maul wrote:

B3GV5M63 wrote:

thats an opinion. its not a fact.


Then your previous statement suffers the same fate.


 

Baited and outsmarted... these forums are easy.


RE-THINK SALAD


Message 14 of 70 (381 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14612 posts
 

Re: Tekken 7 leaked at EVO

Jul 14, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

B3GV5M63 wrote:

thats an opinion. its not a fact.


Then your previous statement suffers the same fate.


 

Baited and outsmarted... these forums are easy.


Ring-a-ding, baby. 


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 15 of 70 (375 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/30/2013
Offline
2921 posts
 

Re: Tekken 7 leaked at EVO

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2014

and i never said my opnion was a fact. **bleep** people  . why do you try to put down anyone who has an opposite opinion. your putting words i never said. **bleep** your life **bleep**.


Message 16 of 70 (369 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Tekken 7 leaked at EVO

Jul 14, 2014

B3GV5M63 wrote:

and i never said my opnion was a fact. **bleep** people  . why do you try to put down anyone who has an opposite opinion. your putting words i never said. **bleep** your life **bleep**.


I believe you are taking things too seriously. Something being widely considered better is a FACT. It is a fact that it is widely considered better than most of the other games.

 

Calm down

 



RE-THINK SALAD


Message 17 of 70 (360 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/30/2013
Offline
2921 posts
 

Re: Tekken 7 leaked at EVO

Jul 14, 2014

MK9 has better ratings 

just because more people prefer cod doesn't make it the best.


Message 18 of 70 (357 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/17/2008
Offline
803 posts
 

Re: Tekken 7 leaked at EVO

Jul 14, 2014

I have yet to have a tekken I've actually not liked over all the years and platforms. Tag2 is glorious, I'm hoping for a tag 3 down the line.

All Star Superman
A vita supporter in a crowd of haters. Links >>>
Twitter // Work // Instagram // Nerd Blog // Last.FM // PS MVP T&C // FFXIVarr
Message 19 of 70 (355 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Tekken 7 leaked at EVO

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2014

B3GV5M63 wrote:

MK9 has better ratings 

just because more people prefer cod doesn't make it the best.


What are you talking about? Your initial statement was comparing Tekken to all the other Tekkens, you can't just change your stance to better suit your argument.

 

Besides, if you wanted to compare ratings, MK9 only beat Tekken by a marginal difference. But like I said... this has nothing to do with what we were talking about.

 

And fun fact... you defeated your own "point" all in that one post. "MK9 had better ratings... ratings don't mean it's better" LOL



RE-THINK SALAD


Message 20 of 70 (350 Views)