First Son
3 posts

Re: Tekken 7 improvement Petition *Spoiler *

Jun 8, 2010

Don't tell me to put time into Tekken. I've been playing for 10 years, I know how use Hworang, I know all of his moves and I'm used to not having the stupid aerial combos, the bounce, and the rage system. All of the elements added here aren't Tekken. From the limited creation to the bad story to the chore like Scenario.

And why are you telling me to practice when you complain about the so called "exploited" moves? Maybe if you put more time and practice, oh say maybe use the command replay for characters you can't beat online, you'll find out how to counter and attack effectively.

ok that was a bit outta line and i apologise I do geta bit carried away sometimes and i apologise. Ive been using bryan non stop for 8 years since tekken 4 so i do know what i am talking about and i do put the practice in as ive said i do try hard when i play and I also dont  complain and never play it again, when i loose i take the loss and i do learn what other characters are going to do i never said i had an iusse with reading and blocking moves.

Where my issue was, was with the online its self and how there is for some reason a delay for when u go to block moves that contain quick lows and u see them coming and u block correctly but the duck dont register online until it hits for some reason and that is true and what i say about some characters being unbalanced is my opinion and i am sticking too that I as I  watch how people use characters and try to adpat however sometimes I do find the ridicoulous amount of bulldogging abilities some of the characters have been given/beefed up to be a stupid amount and as much as I try to get around the issue I cant help but to think it needs sorting.  

I agree that the combo system is not tekken like but personally in my opinion i dont have that much of an issue with it although I would like to see the old combo system back I dont mind the new one my issue  with the new combo system is how some characters have ridiculously longer combos than others that should not do the damage they do even on pad and I feel in my opinion that namco have done what they want with this game and have kinda left us lesiurely gamers out and  that its ok as long as top players can deal with the system. Again I apologise man  

Message 41 of 103 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Jun 9, 2010

I guess I apologize too, but I hate it when I complain about the non-Tekken gameplay in it, and people automatically say  "YOU SUCK GO PRACTICE."

I have a ton of problems with the game. Its not certain characters that are beefed up. When I played my heart out of Tekken 5, I noticed that matches can last up to about 3-4 minutes. My little brother was able to beat Armor King on hardest difficulty in under 10 seconds (with Jin). I can squash him in 20 seconds tops, and him me in an even lesser time. The damage done with each attack is a load of BS.

All you gotta do is
Ride around Sally
Just Ride Sally Ride!!!!!!!
Message 42 of 103 (476 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jun 12, 2010

Bound! is unacceptable. Juggles were the perfect length in DR. There was no complaints about juggles at all for DR and they extended it for no reason. Rage is cheap so just leave it out completely. If your good at the game, you can come back, we don't need Namco to hold our hands. Practice mode is just stupid. Many of the things that made practice mode so great before were taken out. Even Tekken 2's practice mode was better. On Sdtvs the text was way too hard to read. The text took up like 1/24th of the text box, I don't get why they can't make the text just a tad bigger. The health bars were positioned WAY too low. No Hd tv hangs that low from the top and on all sdtvs there were widescreen bars anyways. There was no 2 player customization. You could not use the customs from another saved file or the player one's customizations for second player like in DR. Scenario Campaign was terrible. You pretty much had to play it. The story makes no sense. Lars (goku clone), and Alisa (Anime Cow) are the worst characters I've ever seen in a game, they're worst than Jar Jar. the story was messed up. Apparently all the SC modes story was going on during a Tournament. Did SC mode or the tournament ever happen? The Arena Mode had not cutscenes and only 4 battles??? Plus the character endings had nothing to do with the briefing (Asuka was supposed to get Jin to stop being evil, but her ending shows her at school fighting Lili???). The graphics look very messy and too complicated. what's up with the **bleep** pop music?? No fighting games should have **bleep** pop!!!!! I have to mute the tv when I play  Fallen Colony or Anger of the Earth. Mystical Forest is like lounge music in a fighting game. What's the point of having awesome levels when the best ones can only be played on random? The game was basically a downgrade of DR , but with more characters and better online. You failed Namco, just failed.

Message 43 of 103 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Jun 13, 2010

darth621 wrote:

Bound! is unacceptable. Juggles were the perfect length in DR. There was no complaints about juggles at all for DR and they extended it for no reason. Rage is cheap so just leave it out completely. If your good at the game, you can come back, we don't need Namco to hold our hands. Practice mode is just stupid. Many of the things that made practice mode so great before were taken out. Even Tekken 2's practice mode was better. On Sdtvs the text was way too hard to read. The text took up like 1/24th of the text box, I don't get why they can't make the text just a tad bigger. The health bars were positioned WAY too low. No Hd tv hangs that low from the top and on all sdtvs there were widescreen bars anyways. There was no 2 player customization. You could not use the customs from another saved file or the player one's customizations for second player like in DR. Scenario Campaign was terrible. You pretty much had to play it. The story makes no sense. Lars (goku clone), and Alisa (Anime Cow) are the worst characters I've ever seen in a game, they're worst than Jar Jar. the story was messed up. Apparently all the SC modes story was going on during a Tournament. Did SC mode or the tournament ever happen? The Arena Mode had not cutscenes and only 4 battles??? Plus the character endings had nothing to do with the briefing (Asuka was supposed to get Jin to stop being evil, but her ending shows her at school fighting Lili???). The graphics look very messy and too complicated. what's up with the **bleep** pop music?? No fighting games should have **bleep** pop!!!!! I have to mute the tv when I play  Fallen Colony or Anger of the Earth. Mystical Forest is like lounge music in a fighting game. What's the point of having awesome levels when the best ones can only be played on random? The game was basically a downgrade of DR , but with more characters and better online. You failed Namco, just failed.

Agreed. 

Its not that Rage is cheap though, its just that its activated when your in the middle of getting your butt kicked in the middle of the air.

All you gotta do is
Ride around Sally
Message 44 of 103 (476 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Tekken 7 improvements *Spoiler *

Jun 22, 2010
i agree campaign mode is terrible !! i was disapointed that there was no unlockable characters. AND the levels in campaign mode were too restricted you need to have more freedom to go and look for things and be able to carry weopons and be able to use them when you need. i also think they shuold bring back tekken ball from tekken 3 or a new tekken pool mode would be cool
Message 45 of 103 (476 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 23, 2010

I think Tekken 6 was fine. I would like to see the same in Tekken 7, although, the Scenario Campaign mode was kind of lame. I would like it better if the gameplay was more like Devil Within or like Tobal 2's Quest Mode, where you must do every characters' story. The players should also decide whether or not they want allies during the 'story mode'. I hated being stuck with Alissa/Lars/Raven all through the game. Also, there should be better customization items in Tekken 7. There wasn't  much variety of hairstyles to choose from in Tekken 6. And a Character Creation mode (like in Soul Calibur IV) would be the downfall of the game in my opinion. I'm even hearing that a Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (or a Tekken vs. Virtua Fighter type of game) is in development, and it may be released before work on Tekken 7 has even started. However those are just rumors.

Message 46 of 103 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2074 posts

Jun 25, 2010
I'm really starting to wonder if people here actually think they've never done anything like the scenario mode before. Is Tekken 6 your first Tekken game?
Message 47 of 103 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Jun 25, 2010

I'm pretty sure that it is, and everyone thinks its terrible all the same. For those who have played the Force modes in earlier games, they were little distractions, not the entire attraction to the game where its mandatory you play it or else you won't unlock anything.

All you gotta do is
Ride around Sally
Message 48 of 103 (476 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 26, 2010
its not my first game i have all of them
i just liked story mode where you got the story with proper tekken gameplay...
tekken in 3d doesnt work for me ........ that why i agree scenario should be optional
Message 49 of 103 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2074 posts

Jun 28, 2010
There's nothing to unlock except frills and bull**bleep**. All of the characters and modes are unlocked and ready to play from the start. Nobody forces you to play scenario at all if you don't want to. That's actually an IMPROVEMENT over the similar modes in some of the other games.
Message 50 of 103 (443 Views)
0 Likes