Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1873 posts

Re: Tekken 7 improvement Petition *Spoiler *

Jun 29, 2010

Its time for a TTTT or Tekken Tag Tournament Two.

No forced ps2 quality scenario mode. Just classic tekken action, Tekken 5 gameplay with TTT tag and less focussed on mentally insane "story" and maybe even some of the cool tekken 4 large stage setups mixed with classic limitless stages and square circle ones aswell.

Make loads just like previous good tekkens, maybe have up to six players 3 vs. 3, bring back tekken ball, and tekken bowling and tekken 4 style tekken force maybe.

Make it HD qualtiy not Sub-HD, make it have good graphics because rendering 2 fighters and a stage with minimal AI calculations shouldn't be too hard on the ps3, seeing games like Uncharted 2 and GOWIII and KIllzone 3.

Game Photography:
http://s617.photobucket.com/home/JoeDuke4/index

Homemade fightscene:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjErlHH21sA

'Fortune Favours the Bold'
Message 51 of 103 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Jun 29, 2010

JoeDuke4 wrote:

Its time for a TTTT or Tekken Tag Tournament Two.

No forced ps2 quality scenario mode. Just classic tekken action, Tekken 5 gameplay with TTT tag and less focussed on mentally insane "story" and maybe even some of the cool tekken 4 large stage setups mixed with classic limitless stages and square circle ones aswell.

Make loads just like previous good tekkens, maybe have up to six players 3 vs. 3, bring back tekken ball, and tekken bowling and tekken 4 style tekken force maybe.

Make it HD qualtiy not Sub-HD, make it have good graphics because rendering 2 fighters and a stage with minimal AI calculations shouldn't be too hard on the ps3, seeing games like Uncharted 2 and GOWIII and KIllzone 3.

I am in complete agreement. Maybe not Tag 2 (although it MIGHT work). I like Tekken 5 gameplay, as there was no bound and aerial combos were the perfect length.

All you gotta do is
Ride around Sally
Just Ride Sally Ride!!!!!!!
Message 52 of 103 (371 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Re: Tekken 7 improvements *Spoiler *

Jul 1, 2010

well, i see where you're going with this blog.

but the only thing i think i've found kinda.. ehh... was ur DOA comparison ah ha ha, jk but on a serious note was the character creation.

i don't realli think they should have that.

they didn't do a good job with that in soul calibur, so i don't think they should taint tekken even more with it.

tekken 6 was a bit of a let down. i mean, if that's how it first started and tekken was originally like that, it'd be a pretty good game. you honestly have to admit. but of course as someone who's played tekken since it first came out, it was a disaster ferreal.

the characters just didn't seem like tekken. what i thought was they totally merged soul calibur in there. they have characters that just.. was too much even for tekken. tekken was pretty much tolerable cuz it wasn't exactly like other games back then.

it was based to fit what a real person looks like. it was fit to be a 3-d game, not some cracked up 3-d anime like *cough* doa *cough*.

Because of this characters had a mix of supernatural strength and power, but the physique of a normal human being ( which got outta hand after tekken 4). they shoulda kept it this way and shouldn't have added a human robot, zafina, azazel, jinpachi, etc.

and they shoulda controlled how the body was looking. have you noticed teh shoulders eating their necks? omg. the guys just looked BAD. of course the girls had to look hot. - _- but even nina in that weird jacket looked a bit choked up in a dying type way.

i guess things just got super downhill after tekken 4. it got too fictional afterwards, reallllly did.

iunno this is just my opinion ^^; combat doesn't count as unrealistic cuz he wasn't all that important n e way. haha

sorry if there are a lot of spelling errors O .o im kinda not checking cuz i don't feel like rereading what i typed... XD

Message 53 of 103 (371 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16564 posts

Jul 2, 2010

The character creation is fine. The only thing it doesnt have is the ability to make your own character from scratch.

As far as appearances go...

Its called being extremely well built..the guys dont look bad.

The only reason why they didnt look like that in the 90s was because of technilogical restraints.

And as cheap as Azazel is...if it was anything less the bosses would be simple.  I really cant understand what everyone is complaning about.

And....whats wrong with zafina???

Message 54 of 103 (371 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 3, 2010

Love everything about the game. execept the fighting. online mostly.

juggling is a bi*** 

I honeslty love Tekken 3 more then this.

I think we could do without some of the characters though. Miguel for instance. Leo fine but hoping they wont make up a story in where somehow he is the long lost cousin of Jin, kinda tired of them throwing in characters then relating them to either Jin, Hei, Or Kaz. (lars,askua,)

As far as the story goes. it all makes sense to me. Its good enough for a fighting game. Bascially none of this would of happen if it wasnt for Hei throwing down Kaz in gorge. Though I do wish they would make it so each characters ending would be part they took in the Tourney. dont make them win then tell us in the next tekken who really wins. (hope that made sense)

Tekken 7 :

Less juggling.

Tag Team

Make ending stories more related to the whole tekken story.

Remove Rage.

Character Cutomization (If soulCalibur can do it, so can they)

Better Rank Up Options.

That is all.

.....oh and removing  miguel from the game permantly that would be great.

Message 55 of 103 (371 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16564 posts

Jul 3, 2010

Miguel is just as relevant as anyine else.

Message 56 of 103 (371 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Jul 5, 2010

As a long time fan of the Tekken series I was also let down by this game. First off SC mode was okay, people are crying over something that was not that bad, the idea of having to unlock endings through it was a but weird, it also feels as if this game was made for the XBOX 360 then ported over to the PS3 cause it does not feel like a smooth Tekken Title.

Juggles... I will have to agree on that, I'm not a fan of the casual gamers because they're usually the first to cry about things and ruin it for the actual people who are dedicated to the game or those who have followed the series for a while, so the casual gamer should go lick a goat and learn to play before whining about the in-game mechanics.

But I will agree with the fact that there should be a way to defend against juggles aside from blocking some sort of limited defense. If the game encourages Juggles above all other tactics then there should be a way to defend against these.

Tekken 7 could do a better job than 6 if Namco paid attention to the Tekken community rather than let MS flash money in their face and come up with silly ideas that are not going to work. I only have two trophies left to get my platinum for this game and can you believe that I have not even bothered on chasing them, it would also be my first platinum game, yet I refuse to play this game again, the only two trophies left are 10 online matches and the 30 online matches and I am done with the game.

*I am a King & law player* gotta stick with the Tekken OG's

photo WSS-Reaper-LTB.png
Message 57 of 103 (371 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 5, 2010

I have played every tekken since the first and I absolutly love tekken 6 I am still playing it to this day

Message 58 of 103 (371 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 5, 2010

"Furthermore, the causal gamer should not be trapped in the corner in endless juggles in Tekken 7. The game should have a juggle escape move or something like that. The causal gamer should also have a guard breaker attack to stop coward players from blocking attacks all day."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Yo, seriously? Tekken has NEVER had this kind of **bleep** and NEVER will. Juggles are what makes Tekken, Tekken. And guard break? Seriously? Guess what. If they block high, go low, if they block low, go mid. Its a simple concept really. This isn't Street Fighter and its not Soul Calibur. Your suggestions are terrible and its very clear you've never played Tekken before DR.

And to continue:

"1. Bring back the humongous arenas from Tekken 4. Everything was destructable and you couldn't run out of space unless you tried. And that will end the constant corner trap."

This isn't DoA. T4 was terrible. Take the time to learn and get out of the corner. If you are "trapped" its because you are doing dumb **bleep**.

"2. I enjoy the aerial combos, but they last way to long. I once had a fight with Miguel, and the entire match was an aerial combo. I made a simple mistake and he took off."

So you are saying mistakes shouldn't be punishable? That's rich.

"3. Please, please oh please Namco, please make the story understandable."

Since when do people playing fighting games for story? I bet you think SF4's story is amazing though, huh?

"4. The Scenario Campaign..... get rid of it."

Fixed

"5. Improve online."

Fine.

"6. Get rid of rage, it is extremely annoying. Also, it doesn't work becasue you could be dead when the thing comes on."

Rage is fine, just tone it down a little.

"7. Improve the graphics, not as nice as Soul Caliber 4 imo."

....Yeah, sorry the clothes don't rip like in SC4 so you can get your 16 year old rocks off.

"Tekken 6 was a huge letdown. I was hoping for it to be the thing that brought fighting into the spot light. But no. Guess I'll be going for Continuum Shift."

This alone says it all. Namco isn't going to degrade their whole game on the basis that some "casual gamer" can't block, or gets punished everytime they wiff or do something stupid. Stop mashing buttons like a retarded monkey trying to mash a square block into a round hole and maybe, just maybe, you'll enjoy the game that much more.

Message 59 of 103 (371 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jul 6, 2010

Playstation community at least you guys don't force your way like the other forums.

Message 60 of 103 (354 Views)
0 Likes