Jun 13 2013
By: kados Lombax Warrior 137 posts
  • Find more conversations like this:
  • Other

Tekken Revolution Problem

[ Edited ]
12 replies 4409 views Edited Mar 11, 2014

Lousy servers kicking me out during the character intro for an online fight and loosing my fight token without ever having even entered the fight. Happened twice in the last hour.

Edit: Added label. Want to learn more about labels? Click here! -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 13 (4,409 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Tekken Revolution problem

Jun 14, 2013
I can't get on sometimes it says I can download the save screen or when I get to the menu I can't get the upload data
Failing to confirm rights data it work ok yesterday but why is it so hard to connect even for arcade mode
Message 2 of 13 (4,361 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 14, 2013
Also when you do beat arcade it won't upload your scores and you can't get your ticket
Message 3 of 13 (4,358 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 15, 2013

how do you upload the scores

Message 4 of 13 (4,335 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 20, 2013

Been playing Tekken Revolution for 3 days now. This is the first time i have run into this problem where its telling me that it cant download any of my save data. I even tried resetting my playstation but, no luck there. I dont know whats going on but i hope it gets fixed soon. We have to remember it is a new game so there will be bugs. 

Message 5 of 13 (4,183 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
185 posts

Jun 20, 2013

I've been playing for about a week, and usually it works okay.  But, I've had a couple of time where I got penalized for not being to upload data, even though I was fully connected to PSN.  

It's a cool game, but it really just made me want to go out and buy Tekken Tag 2 at the end of the month.  If the gameplay is pretty much the same, but I can play whenever I want, I'd rather just do that.

PSN: sleepyeyes2k2
Reformed Xbox Gamer

21lob2s.png
Message 6 of 13 (4,164 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1165 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Ya that data/confirmation thing is happening to me too

Photobucket
Omars hand is a DOLPHIN
Message 7 of 13 (4,107 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jul 2, 2013

I've been playing for about a week and for the most part everything goes smoothly.

I've done some searching online to find answers about the servers or just some support in general with no luck...

Where can we find more information about the constant connection issues that everyone seems to be having since the last update to the content in this game?

I thought for sure there were moderators on this forum that could help as it seems to be an issue that isn't going away after almost 24 hours.

This game is unplayable without the PSN connection. I understand that this is a free-to-play game and that's great. However, when we make transactions to purchase coins with real money, the connection/servers aren't working properly, we're penalized in-game with a disconnection rate, and our tokens are considered spent as well there needs to be a better form of support to be found to have these issues addressed in some form.

I'd like to be able to play this game, a version of which I happen to really appreciate and enjoy, and spend the coins I bought with real money to do so. If there's no support to be found, the only option I have left is to do a charge back on my credit card; something I really don't want to have to do - I want to play this game! Please help.

Message 8 of 13 (3,878 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Jul 20, 2013

Just happened to me. I'm a paying customer. I've spent 25 days playing and I'm getting communication problems. Can't communicate wtih the offline version? The  Arcade?

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals
Message 9 of 13 (3,645 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 7, 2013

HI !! I have a litlle problem on this game . When I want to play I can't and my Online Id is red . Somebody knows why ? Thanks Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 13 (3,349 Views)
0 Likes