Reply
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Game Nights

Oct 20, 2013

nasrulez wrote:
So far I'm the only Kuma/Panda main lol

I already hate you

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 21 of 444 (2,353 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
2702 posts
 

Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Game Nights

Oct 20, 2013

I'm surprised the online community is active in this game.  Had no problems finding matches.  Glad to know it didn't die out fast like T6.

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 22 of 444 (2,351 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 12/13/2012
Online
9963 posts
 

Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Game Nights

Oct 20, 2013
Yeah but Kuma sucks.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 23 of 444 (2,351 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Game Nights

Oct 20, 2013

dc4daniel wrote:

I'm surprised the online community is active in this game.  Had no problems finding matches.  Glad to know it didn't die out fast like T6.


Nah, Tekken tag 2 was fan service out the rear... every character everyone wanted, 1v1 matches & tag matches... basically all the features ever asked for in a Tekken game.

 

It will be active for a LONG time.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 24 of 444 (2,348 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 06/15/2006
Offline
42173 posts
 

Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Game Nights

Oct 20, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

dc4daniel wrote:

I'm surprised the online community is active in this game.  Had no problems finding matches.  Glad to know it didn't die out fast like T6.


Nah, Tekken tag 2 was fan service out the rear... every character everyone wanted, 1v1 matches & tag matches... basically all the features ever asked for in a Tekken game.

 

It will be active for a LONG time.


I've been considering getting it.  I remember enjoying the first TTT but I've never really been big on Tekken in general (a friend tried to introduce me to T3 but it never worked on my PS1).  Always was a fan of Namco's other fighter mainly so that's where my attention went (but Namco's been shoddy with that this gen...-_-).

 

I own T5 and DR on PSN but never really sunk in that much time into them and haven't played their recent 'full' offerings this gen.  Yes, I've tried Revolution but between the god-awful F2P approach, character unlocking (from 5, I mained Bryan which I don't have unlocked) and the online environment (from what little I played, it was Law heaven), I just couldn't stick with it and thought that going with their recent full title in TTT2 would be the best bet.  Might look into it still (Amazon has it for $25 which is about what I bought the SCV CE for from them) but I've been prioritizing other Fighters to pick up honestly (still need to get DOA5U and USFIV has yet to release) and kind of dreading getting in and not liking the juggle orientation/heaviness that I've read about.


Message 25 of 444 (2,341 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 12/29/2003
Online
12507 posts
 

Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Game Nights

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2013

I have a copy of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 kicking around somewhere. It is easily one of my favorite fighting video games.

 

I’m not sure if I will be able to participate in these game nights with you guys but I will definitely make a note of them and keep them in mind. I hope you can keep these game nights alive because the PlayStation Community Forums do not have very many game nights for fighting video games.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 26 of 444 (2,338 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5454 posts
 

Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Game Nights

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2013

Kunimitsu and Jun and/or Asuka. Heart

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 27 of 444 (2,323 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 06/15/2006
Offline
42173 posts
 

Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Game Nights

Oct 21, 2013

SweetPoison13 wrote:

I have a copy of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 kicking around somewhere. It is easily one of my favorite fighting video games.

 

I’m not sure if I will be able to participate in these game nights with you guys but I will definitely make a note of them and keep them in mind. I hope you can keep these game nights alive because the PlayStation Community Forums do not have very many game nights for fighting video games.


I've got:

 

- Dead or Alive 5

- Soul Calibur IV

- Soul Calibur V

- Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown

 

That are online capable.  If TTT2 Night turns out great for people, maybe we can look to getting other games in there for other nights?  My connection is pretty spotty right now (joys of AT&T/Bellsouth Smiley Indifferent) but if people just want to have some nights where they can throwdown in other Fighters with the community, I'm game for getting the above going.


Message 28 of 444 (2,312 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2012
Offline
6980 posts
 

Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Game Nights

Oct 21, 2013

If my ps3 still played discs I would get in on this.

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 29 of 444 (2,304 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Game Nights

Oct 21, 2013
@Legendary_Vicki, I used to use ALL of them but they became too mainstream and I had to turn hipster and use the unpopular characters Smiley Tongue
Bang Bang!

Message 30 of 444 (2,300 Views)
Reply
0 Likes