So far I'm the only Kuma/Panda main lol

I already hate you

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 438 (1,567 Views)
Survivor
2325 posts

Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Game Nights

Oct 20, 2013

I'm surprised the online community is active in this game.  Had no problems finding matches.  Glad to know it didn't die out fast like T6.

#I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for what I'm not
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 438 (1,565 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8360 posts

Oct 20, 2013
Yeah but Kuma sucks.
 photo 08EDBB95-0972-4D12-94BB-8107B5418EAA_zpsyuwphky8.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 438 (1,565 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14978 posts

Oct 20, 2013

dc4daniel wrote:

I'm surprised the online community is active in this game.  Had no problems finding matches.  Glad to know it didn't die out fast like T6.

Nah, Tekken tag 2 was fan service out the rear... every character everyone wanted, 1v1 matches & tag matches... basically all the features ever asked for in a Tekken game.

It will be active for a LONG time.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 438 (1,562 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Oct 20, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

dc4daniel wrote:

Nah, Tekken tag 2 was fan service out the rear... every character everyone wanted, 1v1 matches & tag matches... basically all the features ever asked for in a Tekken game.

It will be active for a LONG time.

I've been considering getting it.  I remember enjoying the first TTT but I've never really been big on Tekken in general (a friend tried to introduce me to T3 but it never worked on my PS1).  Always was a fan of Namco's other fighter mainly so that's where my attention went (but Namco's been shoddy with that this gen...-_-).

I own T5 and DR on PSN but never really sunk in that much time into them and haven't played their recent 'full' offerings this gen.  Yes, I've tried Revolution but between the god-awful F2P approach, character unlocking (from 5, I mained Bryan which I don't have unlocked) and the online environment (from what little I played, it was Law heaven), I just couldn't stick with it and thought that going with their recent full title in TTT2 would be the best bet.  Might look into it still (Amazon has it for $25 which is about what I bought the SCV CE for from them) but I've been prioritizing other Fighters to pick up honestly (still need to get DOA5U and USFIV has yet to release) and kind of dreading getting in and not liking the juggle orientation/heaviness that I've read about.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 438 (1,555 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11426 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2013

I have a copy of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 kicking around somewhere. It is easily one of my favorite fighting video games.

I’m not sure if I will be able to participate in these game nights with you guys but I will definitely make a note of them and keep them in mind. I hope you can keep these game nights alive because the PlayStation Community Forums do not have very many game nights for fighting video games.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 438 (1,553 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4859 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2013

Kunimitsu and Jun and/or Asuka. :heart:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 438 (1,538 Views)
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Oct 21, 2013

SweetPoison13 wrote:

I have a copy of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 kicking around somewhere. It is easily one of my favorite fighting video games.

I’m not sure if I will be able to participate in these game nights with you guys but I will definitely make a note of them and keep them in mind. I hope you can keep these game nights alive because the PlayStation Community Forums do not have very many game nights for fighting video games.

I've got:

- Dead or Alive 5

- Soul Calibur IV

- Soul Calibur V

- Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown

That are online capable.  If TTT2 Night turns out great for people, maybe we can look to getting other games in there for other nights?  My connection is pretty spotty right now (joys of AT&T/Bellsouth :smileyindifferent:) but if people just want to have some nights where they can throwdown in other Fighters with the community, I'm game for getting the above going.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 438 (1,527 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5099 posts

Oct 21, 2013

If my ps3 still played discs I would get in on this.

JayJay 2515 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 438 (1,519 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 21, 2013
@Legendary_Vicki, I used to use ALL of them but they became too mainstream and I had to turn hipster and use the unpopular characters :smileytongue:
Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 438 (1,515 Views)
0 Likes