First Son
1 posts

Re: Terms of Service / User agreement & privacy policy ?

Jun 25, 2010

nice

Message 21 of 27 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jun 25, 2010

what do you mean by NICE!!!!

Message 22 of 27 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 26, 2010

I am having the same problem but my network was working fine for like 1 year and then this comes up when i try sign in, and this is the original account i created as like my master account like this is no sub account so like **bleep** is going on? can anybody help me?

Message 23 of 27 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 26, 2010
ffs whats sonys number in australia i wanna ring them the ******* like this is really annoying and if i dont fix the problem by the end of the week im selling my ps3 and buying an xbox 360
Message 24 of 27 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 9, 2010

Guys, I have a PSP but I think this might sort your problem out...

I just had the same issue while trying to sign in to play Resistance Retribution multiplayer. It so happens that PlayStation has revised their policies and want us to accept the new regulations. I signed in to my PlayStation network account from my PSP and it prompted me to read the user agreement and accept it again. I then signed out and re-signed in and everything worked just fine. In fact, when I logged into my PSN account through my computer, it took me straight to the new regulations. So I believe you may be able to do it over the computer as well. I think this didn't happen to everyone right away because it was probably rolled out in stages in different countries. I'm based in UK and had this problem only today.

I hope this helps and if it's not what you're experiencing, then apologies. You might just wanna ring Sony.

Message 25 of 27 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 6, 2010

Hi

I'm having the same problem but it was just this morning when i went on it it said that but all the over days it was fine

Message 26 of 27 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Feb 20, 2011

Im having the same problem my friend did it but he tried for me and didnt work and i just got  a platinum trophy for uncharted2 so this is pssing me off like crazy

Message 27 of 27 (203 Views)
0 Likes