Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
1916 posts
 

Re: Terraria Release date and price?

Mar 20, 2013

thewarhammer67 wrote:

I assume that they re-created the whole interface for controllers.


I'm sure the platformer elements will work just fine, but I just can't imagine inventory management and crafting with a gamepad.

Message 11 of 36 (536 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/18/2012
Offline
255 posts
 

Re: Terraria Release date and price?

Mar 20, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

It's a really fun game. I bought it off Steam when they had a sale (was like, $5).


yeah i got it there too, but i hate using the mouse to build and destroy stuff.... so i might end up getting it here too :/

-suddenly... life has a new meaning-
Message 12 of 36 (525 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2009
Offline
2547 posts
 

Re: Terraria Release date and price?

Mar 22, 2013
Message 13 of 36 (490 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/01/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Terraria Release date and price?

Jul 1, 2013

its about $15 to $20 dollars and its coming out this summer either july 2nd july11th or possibly july 26th Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 36 (243 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14612 posts
 

Re: Terraria Release date and price?

Jul 1, 2013

thereferenceguy1 wrote:

its about $15 to $20 dollars and its coming out this summer either july 2nd july11th or possibly july 26th Smiley Very Happy


necro-posting is not looked upon well... especially when you give incorrect inforamtion.


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 15 of 36 (240 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: Terraria Release date and price?

Jul 1, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

thereferenceguy1 wrote:

its about $15 to $20 dollars and its coming out this summer either july 2nd july11th or possibly july 26th Smiley Very Happy


necro-posting is not looked upon well... especially when you give incorrect inforamtion.


Right on the necro-bumping, but I think he's talking about the PS Vita version, of which all info is TBH.

Message 16 of 36 (238 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14612 posts
 

Re: Terraria Release date and price?

Jul 1, 2013

johngie wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

thereferenceguy1 wrote:

its about $15 to $20 dollars and its coming out this summer either july 2nd july11th or possibly july 26th Smiley Very Happy


necro-posting is not looked upon well... especially when you give incorrect inforamtion.


Right on the necro-bumping, but I think he's talking about the PS Vita version, of which all info is TBH.


He would almost be forgiven. I still require a picture of a delicious cookie. And not the cookies that track me...


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 17 of 36 (236 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/13/2013
Offline
92 posts
 

Re: Terraria Release date and price?

Jul 1, 2013
I put a good 50 hours in on PC. Play with friends and you'll have so much fun.
Message 18 of 36 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: Terraria Release date and price?

Jul 1, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

johngie wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

thereferenceguy1 wrote:

its about $15 to $20 dollars and its coming out this summer either july 2nd july11th or possibly july 26th Smiley Very Happy


necro-posting is not looked upon well... especially when you give incorrect inforamtion.


Right on the necro-bumping, but I think he's talking about the PS Vita version, of which all info is TBH.


He would almost be forgiven. I still require a picture of a delicious cookie. And not the cookies that track me...


I doubt he's coming back, so I've handed a cookie off to someone for you. They should be there soon.

 

cookie-girl.jpg

Message 19 of 36 (214 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/23/2013
Offline
107 posts
 

Re: Terraria Release date and price?

Jul 1, 2013
I played this on the Xbox 360 and got so frustrated at the controls. Using the thumb stick to mine whatever was a pain, you have to adjust it just right to mine it other wise you had to mine the block closest to you and not your mid-max range like the PC allows.
 photo MastershakeSig_zpsf70b018d.jpg
Deuces Xbox 360 (6/23/13)
Reformed Xbox Member
So what if my sig ain't pretty, I think it's dope!
Message 20 of 36 (205 Views)
Reply
0 Likes