Splicer
80 posts

Re: Thank You Sony

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

you guys can talk crap all you want. every derpbag that defended micro**** to me, EVERY SINGLE ONE, now says **** MS. so yeah have fun with it. when you give them an inch, they're only gonna learn how easy it is to say F U pay me, and take more. Have at it, fanboys

Edit: profanity

Message 21 of 32 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

Laserbeak43 wrote:
you guys can talk crap all you want. every derpbag that defended micro**** to me, EVERY SINGLE ONE, now says **** MS. so yeah have fun with it. when you give them an inch, they're only gonna learn how easy it is to say F U pay me, and take more. Have at it, fanboys

Ah, what you are basically saying is that you will only play free games from now on.  You aren't a fan of capitalism.  Got it.

Comrade

Grindhead_Jim

Message 22 of 32 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

Laserbeak43 wrote:

tumblr_lrqpb5SIBL1r3v6f2o1_500.gif

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 23 of 32 (220 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

Laserbeak43 wrote:

Continuing this tirade serves no purpose, friend. Read through this thread, the official one, and use the search function to find the others that have carried on for just as long, perpetuated by their OP's nonsense alone. We've seen the same arguments over and over again. 

This one isn't any different. He's in his own world.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 24 of 32 (210 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13101 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

Laserbeak43 wrote:

Continuing this tirade serves no purpose, friend. Read through this thread, the official one, and use the search function to find the others that have carried on for just as long, perpetuated by their OP's nonsense alone. We've seen the same arguments over and over again. 

This one isn't any different. He's in his own world.

No, we are going to sit here and embarass him until a mod locks this 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 25 of 32 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6986 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Laserbeak43 wrote:
no i don't mean playstation plus, online multiplayer in general will cost money from what i've been told. and servers have been free for all games for almost 20 years now. stop making excuses for their profit.

you dont  to buy psn plus to play  all  multi player games on ps4.  a few  mp games will be on the  basic side too that  will be free . Hope that helps

Happy gaming in your future

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 26 of 32 (175 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1654 posts

Jun 26, 2013

I am coming from microsoft and I don't think sony is being greedy. It takes money to make things better. Now if you don't want a better server and want to stick with crappy ones that go right ahead and leave. For me? I don't mind paying 50 bucks (10 less than Live) if it means the online gameplay will improve. You cant go through life expecting everything to be handed to you free of charge, the sooner you realize that the better...

You want to know whats greedy? Microsoft charging you for live just to use netflix which costs money. Sony isnt doing that...

Message 27 of 32 (171 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

Jun 26, 2013

The Problem is... You seem to think that adding Funds to a Server & making People pay for it will get you a better Service...

First off, you need Evidence that you can Improve such a thing like this...

--------------------------------

From what I know is that after PS2 & PS3... Playstation has been better then X-Box has, & yet it's Free... How is adding Fees going to change that? All adding Fees will do is make PS3 just like X-Box... There for it will no longer be better, but instead be the same... ~_~

On top of that, if i'm not mistaken, there has been countless Updates in the Past on PSN that have been horrible Updates, such as this one we have now... V.4.45...

You really think adding Subscription Fees will make all those bad Updates go away?

All i'm saying is that you shouldn't expect such a Huge Change from Sony just because their adding Fees...
If their Service doesn't change, it's not going to be their Fault that you trusted them...

It'll be your own fault for wanting a Service like this from them, if it Fails, ~_~

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 28 of 32 (134 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
5222 posts

Jun 26, 2013

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

The Problem is... You seem to think that adding Funds to a Server & making People pay for it will get you a better Service...

First off, you need Evidence that you can Improve such a thing like this...  Read the 9th Paragraph

From what I know is that after PS2 & PS3... Playstation has been better then X-Box has, & yet it's Free... How is adding Fees going to change that? All adding Fees will do is make PS3 just like X-Box... There for it will no longer be better, but instead be the same... ~_~  Xbox Live never has as much downtime as PSN.

On top of that, if i'm not mistaken, there has been countless Updates in the Past on PSN that have been horrible Updates, such as this one we have now... V.4.45...  

You really think adding Subscription Fees will make all those bad Updates go away? Sometime bad things happen no matter how much you test it. Example, RROD on Xbox and YLOD on PS3

All i'm saying is that you shouldn't expect such a Huge Change from Sony just because their adding Fees...
If their Service doesn't change, it's not going to be their Fault that you trusted them...  They said they'll improve, and we have to trust that they will. If they don't, then we get the torches and pitchforks.

It'll be your own fault for wanting a Service like this from them, if it Fails, ~_~

Consumer Services and Technical Support 1-800-345-7669
Mon - Fri, 8:00AM - 8:00PM PST

Live Chat
I don't work for Sony. Just a gamer helping others.
Message 29 of 32 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

Jun 26, 2013

ExMimic wrote:

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

First off, you need Evidence that you can Improve such a thing like this...  Read the 9th Paragraph

From what I know is that after PS2 & PS3... Playstation has been better then X-Box has, & yet it's Free... How is adding Fees going to change that? All adding Fees will do is make PS3 just like X-Box... There for it will no longer be better, but instead be the same... ~_~  Xbox Live never has as much downtime as PSN.

You really think adding Subscription Fees will make all those bad Updates go away? Sometime bad things happen no matter how much you test it. Example, RROD on Xbox and YLOD on PS3

If their Service doesn't change, it's not going to be their Fault that you trusted them...  They said they'll improve, and we have to trust that they will. If they don't, then we get the torches and pitchforks.

1.) You said: Xbox Live never has as much downtime as PSN. (I said: I wasn't refering to PS3, I was refering to PS4)

2.) You said: Sometime bad things happen no matter how much you test it. Example, RROD on Xbox and YLOD on PS3
(I said: Exactly, making a Subscription Fee be Required, will not fix this...)

3.) You said: They said they'll improve, and we have to trust that they will. If they don't, then we get the torches and pitchforks.

(I am saying that, if this is true, then where is the Proof that it'll improve? If there is any Proof, i've yet to see it, ~_~
If you think it'll improve just because they say it will, then by all means go forth with your expectations)

I mean, your going with, just because they said so? lOl...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 30 of 32 (115 Views)
0 Likes