I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Re: The Last of Us

Nov 18, 2012

glaciusx25 wrote:
Rayman and mortal kombat are far from graphically intense games on console.

And no, the Vita won't get GTA V. Not only can the Vita probably not handle it, the Vita is limited in game size to 4gb or less, and I guarantee you GTA V well be like, 10GB on ps3

With Gaikai GTA V could very well one day be played on the Vita, yea that is looking far ahead or who knows maybe it isn't that far away..

I think the Vita can handle a smaller version or spin off of GTA V either way just like the ones that PSP had which honestly playing open world games on PSP was impressive enough and the VIta is a lot more powerful. Of course it won't look as pretty as the PC or console version of GTA V but it still should look great.

Only time will tell I suppose.

Message 11 of 14 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Nov 18, 2012
Yea your right. But psvita rayman does look really good. MK not so much but still its the same game for psvita and ps3. Yes GTA v will most likely not.be on psvita. But there may be a GTA psvita. But they should be able to put a large game on psvita physical games.It jusy Sony be available to download because its near 10g. The psvita games are like an ad card how nicj can they hold. Should be able to make them hold as much as they want by increasing size of card. And scaling down graphics to fit psvita. Im sure it can work somehow if they sat down and thoughr about it Long enough
Message 12 of 14 (55 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12792 posts

Nov 18, 2012
Yeah, but they're lazy. They're not gonna sit and think long enough

Their idea is that if they made a GTA for Vita, as long as it looked "decent", people will buy it anyway, just because it's GTA. While that might not necessarily mean any game made will be bad, it will probably mean it won't be as good as it could be
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 14 (51 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Nov 18, 2012
Yeah, I was kind of just hoping for a cross play option. I guess it was just wishful thinking
Message 14 of 14 (42 Views)
0 Likes