Welcome to the popular PLAYSTATION®3 TV and Setup thread! This,thread is intended to be a place for you to share your,PlayStation setups with your fellow forum members!
Before,participating in this thread, please take the time to familiarize,yourself with all the rules and standards of this thread. Failure to,follow these rules and standards could result in your posts being,removed from the forum.
The original setup thread,has simply outgrown itself, and many of you felt it was time for a new,thread. We've recreated it with some guidelines to keep things in order.
- This,is first and foremost a PlayStation community. If your setup happens to,have other consoles in it, that's fine. Let's just make sure it's,PlayStation related and all discussion strictly PlayStation.
- Don't post pictures larger than 1024 x 768 pixels. After that size it,starts to stretch and skew the page, requiring everyone to use the,scrolling sidebars. If your image is over that size, simply post the,direct URL so we can click it without having the page distorted.
- Try to keep the image(s) under 800 KB, especially if you're posting,more than one. Having tons of huge images from several users all adds,up and can take time to download.
- Don't quote images. It,just eats of bandwidth and can stretch the page. If you'd like,to quote a user, please edit out the image(s) first.
- It should go without saying, but we'll say it again anyway: all community rules and policies apply. As such, all content should be kept appropriate.,No drugs, alcohol, tobacco, adult-oriented content, etc. There is zero ,tolerance for this.
The previous thread was closed so, I guess I'll reply to the comments made before the previous thread was closed and I guess I'll post the pics again so people don't have to go back and forth to look something in particular.
As for the room, Thanks xLordSlothx. I guess When you have a wife who is a diehard gamer as well, arranging your room "the propper way" becomes way easier. We don't have any kids (nor plan to have any either) so that definitely helps too. (If I had and infant running "at large" in the house, I think I'd have to breathe in a paper bag everytime he'd run past my equipment")
And to answer your question Doaner, yes you were dead on. It's an onkyo but the speakers are not Polk. They're Sony 7.1
Post from previous thread____________________________________________
I have a small room so this crappy desk is all I could get in there, but I'm moving soon so I'm going to totaly redo my setup so its less messy.
Just a little cluttered there, eh? Nice equipment though. Here's mine, my setup hasn't changed much since I took these pictures a couple months ago. Just added some Blu-rays, some games and the official Sony BT headset. I plan to take more around Christmas time when I get a bunch of new games.