Jul 27 2014
By: torag365 Gaming Beast 1483 posts
  • Find more conversations like this:
  • Other

The Unofficial PlayStation Plus Trial Codes: Asking, Trading And Giving Away Thread

7 replies 598 views Edited Jul 27, 2014

Welcome to the unofficial PlayStation Plus trial codes trading thread.

Are you in a need of PlayStation Plus trial code? Would you like to generously giving away a trial code you do not need? Are you looking for a trade that involves a PlayStation Plus trial?

Then you have came to the right place!

Please feel free to offer here any length of a trial to the service

Please note: In order to ensure a safe enviorment to the users of this thread, I am kindly requesting you to either communicate here at the thread, or using the private messages system the forum is offering (A white/red envelope on the top right corner of your screen Private Messages icon.png), but DO NOT use any other method (Email, Facebook, Twitter, other site etc).

Happy trading!

Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC is not responsible for this promotion.

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!

torag365Signature

Message 4 of 8 (598 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Anyone have a Playstation Plus Trial Code?

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2014

Hey guys! I just spent my WHOLE paycheck on bills and i just ran out of plus at the worst time....I won't get paid again for 2 weeks so if anyone can be a team player and message (on the system) me a trial code to help me get through this hard time i would really appreciate it! Don't worry I'll find a way to pay you back for your gratitude!

Mod Edit: Updated subject title & merged similar topics. Want to learn more about Forum Rules of Conduct? Click here. Enjoy! -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 8 (541 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1483 posts

Re: Playstation Plus Trial Code

Jul 27, 2014

Welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately, it appears these trial codes are becoming rare in the web, so do not build on getting one.

However, there are plentry of contests here, and if you are lucky, you will be able to grab a PSN card.

Good luck.

torag365Signature

Message 2 of 8 (534 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2921 posts

Re: Playstation Plus Trial Code

Jul 27, 2014

not this thread again. we need a main thread for asking for PS+ trial code. 

Message 3 of 8 (531 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2921 posts

Re: The Unofficial PlayStation Plus Trial Codes: Asking, Trading And Giving Away Thread

Jul 27, 2014

good thread buddy. lets keep it alive so people see it and not spam the GE page.

Message 5 of 8 (571 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1483 posts

Re: The Unofficial PlayStation Plus Trial Codes: Asking, Trading And Giving Away Thread

Jul 27, 2014

Thanks!

I hope it will become a sticky, the community needs it Smiley Tongue

torag365Signature

Message 6 of 8 (565 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jul 27, 2014

hey guys anybody wants to lend me some ps plus trial code or any psn code? Smiley Very Happy 

Message 7 of 8 (539 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2014

If you have a credit card, you can easily get a 14 day PS Plus trial code from the PS Store.

Message 8 of 8 (534 Views)
0 Likes