First Son
14 posts

Re: The Unofficial Share Factory Video Thread.

May 4, 2014
Still can't seem to get the video itself in the comments. Maybe i just cant do it from an iphone lol
Message 51 of 118 (805 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

May 4, 2014

Xx_Hydro_xX420 wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_GN_jbtYz5s

2nd share factory vid. Put a lot of work into this one so let me know what you think. Sorry for the poor quality!

Really nice video man. I put a like up. You know it might just take a while for the HD option to be available for the video. I noticed on my SHAREFactory video, it was only showing in 360p, but about half an hour later the 720p HD option became available for the video.

Message 52 of 118 (802 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

May 4, 2014
Nice.. Ya i sure hope so. No one likes to watch a video with bad quality
Message 53 of 118 (798 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

May 4, 2014

RAPIDEXCHANGE wrote:

Sinister wrote:

If you like sniping you should give battlefield a try, its much harder to snipe but also much much more rewarding.  Nice video though!

Thank you very much! Your videos are very good as well. I hope to get more comfortable with the SHAREFactory to produce some better videos. I would have liked to play Battlefield but everyone I know plays Call of Duty, it''s been a tradition for 7 years. I like to stick with 1 type of game from a genre that I know I will be playing alot because I don't have time to be playing so many at once. Honestly I will be giving Call of Duty a rest once Wolfenstein and The Elder Scrolls are released. I am enjoying the new Spider-Man game a ton. It didn't seem worth the buy from watching from streams but I went with my gut instinct to give it a try because I have enjoyed the previous Spider-Man games from the PS2 and this game delivers. The textures could be better, but the gameplay is realllllly fun.

That what I have been doing in BF4.  Sniping is soooo fun.  I have been making videos all day and I have to say that it makes me get better in the game so I can get good gameplay to show in my channel ahah.

LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 54 of 118 (795 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

May 4, 2014

Xx_Hydro_xX420 wrote:
Nice.. Ya i sure hope so. No one likes to watch a video with bad quality

Also, this was from a SHAREFactory to USB to PC to YouTube upload. So if you used another program to edit on the pc after you used the SHAREFactory I don't know if that would affect it.

Message 55 of 118 (787 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

May 4, 2014
Well i uploaded it to Facebook and from there saved it to my iPhone then uploaded it to youtube from the iPhone.
Message 56 of 118 (782 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

May 4, 2014

Xx_Hydro_xX420 wrote:
Well i uploaded it to Facebook and from there saved it to my iPhone then uploaded it to youtube from the iPhone.

If you have a USB flash drive or external harddrive you may want to try it that way. Only reason i'm saying is because I know it works the way I did it. I have not tried your method.

Message 57 of 118 (779 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

May 4, 2014
Ya i got a flash drive i used to get the custom music on there from a friends laptop. Mines broken atm so i guess this will have to do for now :/
Message 58 of 118 (777 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

May 4, 2014

New gamplay I took today.  Please watch and help me.  I hope you like it and long live the ShareFactory app Smiley Happy

LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 59 of 118 (765 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

May 4, 2014

darkforcegod wrote:

New gamplay I took today.  Please watch and help me.  I hope you like it and long live the ShareFactory app Smiley Happy

Nice gameplay, I gave it a like! Check out mine when you have time if you'd like :] 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2NHTCyoBvg

Message 60 of 118 (760 Views)