Jan 05 2013
By: hmtentacles First Son 3 posts

The Vita needs games

13 replies 181 views Edited Jan 5, 2013
I have been a fan of playstation since 95. Ever since the ps3 era, I feel there has been a lack of games that made playstation legendary. Now with the PS Vita out for a year there have been no games that have gotten my attention. No Final Fantasy or Resident Evil. I would be happy with a new crash bandicoot for crying out loud! I own all the playstation systems but I am currently playing my Nintendo 3ds because it has a better game selection! Playstation needs to stop spending money on sub par games and get back to what made you famous , like when I fell in love with the PSP. Thank you.
Message 1 of 14 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Re: The Vita needs games

Jan 5, 2013
Could you please stop these post? There are a lot of topic saying the same things. Why dont you just go and tell what you wanna tell there? ?no need to create over and over these freaking anoying posts wich i personally do not agree with.
Message 2 of 14 (173 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7263 posts

Jan 5, 2013

hmtentacles wrote:
I have been a fan of playstation since 95. Ever since the ps3 era, I feel there has been a lack of games that made playstation legendary. Now with the PS Vita out for a year there have been no games that have gotten my attention. No Final Fantasy or Resident Evil. I would be happy with a new crash bandicoot for crying out loud! I own all the playstation systems but I am currently playing my Nintendo 3ds because it has a better game selection! Playstation needs to stop spending money on sub par games and get back to what made you famous , like when I fell in love with the PSP. Thank you.

welcome to the playstation community, the ps3 era started on november 17th 2006 in North America with Resistance Fall of Man, there is a good amount of games on the psvita, new franchises created this generation by sony like Uncharted, Little Big Planet, Motorstorm, Resistance etc, and new IPs like Escape Plan, Sound Shapes, Gravity Rush, the system hasnt been around for a year yet so give it time, im pretty sure Final Fantasy and Resisdent Evil will come to the system not sure about Crash Bandicoot anyways just wanted to say the system HAS games (maybe not any of your interest but it does have plenty of games for a first year on the market) 

Message 3 of 14 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation MVP
363 posts

Jan 5, 2013

If there's no games that interest you, then you should have never bought a Vita, I'm getting sick of these "Vita haz no gamz" threads when there are literally a bunch of Vita games to get you by the whole year, you're better off just selling the **bleep** thing if it's a waste of your time

Message 4 of 14 (169 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jan 5, 2013
@theman_714 I hear what you are saying but a lot of those games just aren't that good. I use my vita for ps1 classics mostly and a few other games. You are acting like I'm spewing Vita hate, but I want the system to succeed and be the system it should be.
Message 5 of 14 (165 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7263 posts

Jan 5, 2013

hmtentacles wrote:
@theman_714 I hear what you are saying but a lot of those games just aren't that good. I use my vita for ps1 classics mostly and a few other games. You are acting like I'm spewing Vita hate, but I want the system to succeed and be the system it should be.

there is a good variety of games on the system, all kinds of genres, very good games for example Little Big Planet ( which to me is the best handheld game i have EVER played, nothing comes even close ) a true console like experience in the palm of your hands, the term good is subjective for example to me Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games simply dont exist, i have never been interested in playing them and i dont think i ever will. next time before you buy a system do some research first to see if you will get the experience you are looking for in the first place once you buy it. Correct me if im wrong but i havent seen Square nor Capcom announcing a final fantasy or resident evil game for the psvita.  So next time be a little bit smart and buy something that you know you will enjoy or wait for the games you really want to play before buying the system, just saying. 

Message 6 of 14 (136 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 5, 2013
@remanutd5 please dude without games like final fantasy and resident evil (and a few others I won't mention) playstation doesn't even have a feel or emotion. Might as well be an Xbox handheld. I bought the vita to enjoy the ps network. There pure fact that the vita selection is lacking ( and many hardcore ps gamers like myself would agree) is plain old depressing. I am suggesting to the good people at Sony to step it up, and maybe keep some of the titles that made it famous in the first place, jus saying.
Message 7 of 14 (129 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7263 posts

Jan 5, 2013

hmtentacles wrote:
@remanutd5 please dude without games like final fantasy and resident evil (and a few others I won't mention) playstation doesn't even have a feel or emotion. Might as well be an Xbox handheld. I bought the vita to enjoy the ps network. There pure fact that the vita selection is lacking ( and many hardcore ps gamers like myself would agree) is plain old depressing. I am suggesting to the good people at Sony to step it up, and maybe keep some of the titles that made it famous in the first place, jus saying.

wow granted back in the psone era Final Fantasy and Resident Evil were big playstation games but where have you been this past generation? you can find those games in any other platform, anyways i believe final fantasy didnt even started on the psone but on nintendo hardware, btw i dont think any final fantasy nor resident evil game rank among the best games on the ps3 or this generation for that matter, well certainly not in my eyes, psvita has plenty of games and will only certainly get better, next time be smart and do some research before buying a product, there is a reason why i havent bought a Wii U console yet you know but that will change when Zelda WiiU gets release.  yea with the psvita you get the whole playstation network in the palm of your hands but pshome, pretty awesome uh? anyways maybe you get the news you want to hear this year and those games get announced on the vita. 

Message 8 of 14 (118 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7263 posts

Jan 5, 2013

hmtentacles wrote:

oh and if you want those games on the vita i think it would be better if you visit Square Enix or Capcom websites and let them know how you feel since they are not sony games.

Message 9 of 14 (117 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 5, 2013

theman_714 wrote:

If there's no games that interest you, then you should have never bought a Vita, I'm getting sick of these "Vita haz no gamz" threads when there are literally a bunch of Vita games to get you by the whole year, you're better off just selling the **bleep** thing if it's a waste of your time

Yep I hate to get all nitty gritty like that but this is exactly how I feel. Sick of hearing that, I feel if there isn't honestly any games that interest you now when will there ever be? There plenty of games that range from many different genres.

About the only thing the Vita is missing is a very good FPS, which no doubt will come in time.

Message 10 of 14 (116 Views)
0 Likes