Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 07 2013
By: omy_g First Son 9 posts

The last of us new game plus quick question.

3 replies 100 views Edited Jul 7, 2013

I beat the game recently and i never manually saved, So i have one save file called Save game 1 which is at 100% and it would always autosave for me during the game. So if I start new game plus, will it create a new profile automatically (save game 2) or will it overwrite over the first profile?

Message 1 of 4 (100 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Re: The last of us new game plus quick question.

Jul 7, 2013

omy_g wrote:

I beat the game recently and i never manually saved, So i have one save file called Save game 1 which is at 100% and it would always autosave for me during the game. So if I start new game plus, will it create a new profile automatically (save game 2) or will it overwrite over the first profile?

A manual save will never overwrite a autosave. 

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Message 2 of 4 (99 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jul 7, 2013

I never manually saved. That's what I'm saying. Does new game plus create another autosave profile or does it overwrite my first  autosave profile?

Message 3 of 4 (96 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Jul 7, 2013

omy_g wrote:

I never manually saved. That's what I'm saying. Does new game plus create another autosave profile or does it overwrite my first  autosave profile?

It will most likely overwrite.  Just copy the autosave you have now to a USB

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Message 4 of 4 (93 Views)
0 Likes