Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
2599 posts

Re: The next gen Elder Scrolls?

Dec 14, 2013
This is another reason I am glad Fallout Online was canned.. We do not need to risk good franchises going fully online.

ESO WILL be a mistake. $60 + $15 a month? Ha. That is a recipe for disaster already. Either they will have a massive drop in users within the first year and go FTP, or it will stay online for 1 or 2 years and then be shut down. I can see ESO failing pretty easily actually.
Message 21 of 25 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
306 posts

Dec 14, 2013

ccrogers15 wrote:
This is another reason I am glad Fallout Online was canned.. We do not need to risk good franchises going fully online.

ESO WILL be a mistake. $60 + $15 a month? Ha. That is a recipe for disaster already. Either they will have a massive drop in users within the first year and go FTP, or it will stay online for 1 or 2 years and then be shut down. I can see ESO failing pretty easily actually.

Their making us Pay .. and not giving us enough Satisfaction into the Gaming community .. couple of Boss fights and random run outs ... doesn't really make a Full game specialy when we are talking about a MMO here.. .. wich is what they showed on the Vids..

only differences is that u can switch between 3rd Person and 1st person.. That's About it.. Rest of the game is Just like .. WOW+Allods+Swtor= Elder Scrolls On steroids--- if i miss another MMO feel free to Post it AS Reply..

but seriously i see this game Alive for .. about 6 months not even close to a  year ..... Same thing happened with Swtor.. but at least we had a Free Month trail.... when purshased it...

Another thing that Bugs me .. is that us we payed 50$ for PS+ .. we should be abale to play these games without hvaing to pay 15$ ... cus 50$(Ayear)+14.99$(A month)= 140$ and keep counting ... since recurrents happen once a year but subs stack up every 30 Days..

Rumble all does ammount and up u can say ... " I just got enought to buy me a NEW console" .. so i'll pass ty very Much

at this Point PS+ on PS4 is USELESS .. nothing new .. we are still waiting for Warthunder to be released in North America its been 2 and half weeks ...maybe more idk im not a Wizard... i gave my PS3 controller to my Causin lol cus i don't really need it .. but im starting to think i wasted 50$ and Go nothing in return couple of Crappy games on the PSn shop but does are BORing as hell..

"You can't believe everything on the Internet"-- Kevin Butler
Message 22 of 25 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1878 posts

Dec 14, 2013
well, work for oblivion began in 2002, and it was released in 2006, and Skyrim concept was made in 2006, but development didn't start until after Fallout 3 in 2008. It was released in 2011. That means that A) we won't hear about development of a new game until after said Fallout 4 comes out, and 2)it won't come out for at least three years after that. Im gonna guess ES6 wont come out until 2016-2018
Message 23 of 25 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1878 posts

Dec 14, 2013

Tea_l3aggins wrote:

METALPUNKS wrote:
What the heck is a true mmo?!

maple story

runescape

pokemon online

I liked MS until about 6 months after Bigbang, and before the release of all the crazy jobs after CK.

However, I would definitely play again if it was on the PS4... (<3.<3)

Message 24 of 25 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1878 posts

Dec 14, 2013

yosnel79 wrote:

ccrogers15 wrote:

Their making us Pay .. and not giving us enough Satisfaction into the Gaming community .. couple of Boss fights and random run outs ... doesn't really make a Full game specialy when we are talking about a MMO here.. .. wich is what they showed on the Vids..

only differences is that u can switch between 3rd Person and 1st person.. That's About it.. Rest of the game is Just like .. WOW+Allods+Swtor= Elder Scrolls On steroids--- if i miss another MMO feel free to Post it AS Reply..

but seriously i see this game Alive for .. about 6 months not even close to a  year ..... Same thing happened with Swtor.. but at least we had a Free Month trail.... when purshased it...

Another thing that Bugs me .. is that us we payed 50$ for PS+ .. we should be abale to play these games without hvaing to pay 15$ ... cus 50$(Ayear)+14.99$(A month)= 140$ and keep counting ... since recurrents happen once a year but subs stack up every 30 Days..

Rumble all does ammount and up u can say ... " I just got enought to buy me a NEW console" .. so i'll pass ty very Much

at this Point PS+ on PS4 is USELESS .. nothing new .. we are still waiting for Warthunder to be released in North America its been 2 and half weeks ...maybe more idk im not a Wizard... i gave my PS3 controller to my Causin lol cus i don't really need it .. but im starting to think i wasted 50$ and Go nothing in return couple of Crappy games on the PSn shop but does are BORing as hell..

that $50 a year goes to Sony, not the game developers. Also, MMO's can choose whether or not you need PS+ to play it.  It might not be required to have PS+ to play ESO.

I do however believe it is wrong to pay $60 for game and not even get a month free.

Message 25 of 25 (105 Views)
0 Likes