Treasure Hunter
4990 posts

Re: This was the WORST Plus Update! (08/10)

Aug 11, 2010

hey brit if you want to bowl online sometime add me - 

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 52 (4 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27928 posts

Aug 11, 2010
Cheers jpbslayer will do, maybe you can help me get some of those trophies too, I see they're all online trophies too, what a bummer lol.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 52 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1569 posts

Aug 11, 2010
There's just no way to please most of these people of this generation.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 52 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3590 posts

Aug 11, 2010

MaKTaiL wrote:

Red Faction sucks, Aero Racer might be good, and the free theme is horrible.

I wish we had those two themes the EU PLUS got last week. =(

The PSN PLUS and the Clock Theme.

Red Faction doesn't suck. Aero Racer sucks. The themes great, acid trip sans acid. Yeah those two themes are great. FUUUU Europe!

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 52 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1982 posts

Aug 11, 2010

NightHawk479 wrote:

I'm really getting tired of..."I DESERVE" being thrown around on the + forums.  Everyone seems to think they deserve something because they are plus memebers.  You do not.  Plus was a move by sony to get people to buy in now and buy discounted items they wouldn't have before.  They did not make it so that you could get thousands of free games.  It was stated we would get on psn game, one ps1 game, minis and discounts no more than 50% with betas and demos thrown in OCCASIONALLY.  Let's be realistic, you all knew what you were buying.

You know, sometimes I think they just didn't.  They just heard that PlayStation Plus was coming out and they said "Oh good PSN+ is here!  Now I'll get my XGC!"

Of course that doesn't give them any excuses for still not knowing.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 52 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1089 posts

Aug 11, 2010
The discounts are a joke. 1$ off? Geez....
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 52 (4 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1188 posts

Aug 11, 2010

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

I was not aware that the definition of a good game was a game that everyone buys. I guess games like Critter Crunch and the like are terrible games, despite reviews, just because no one bought it.

I will clear it up a bit,, example: I purchased Critter crunch when it was released. The game is a high quality game no doubt,

I was trying to just point out that throwing in one good game every 2 weeks does not justify what plus has offered so far.

------------------------

and now that Sony is releasing new content biweekly  is just another kick in the face. I am not complaining that WE DESERVE new games....... I AM saying that we DESERVE better content...... and thats not asking for much

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 52 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
504 posts

Aug 11, 2010
I posted this on the US Blog but it won't get a response, much less read by Sony reps so I'll add it to this post. Fact is while the content 'is there' technically, it sucks for a premium service outside of Wipeout HD which I already had. Getting Red Faction as a trial? Give me a fricking break Sony, are you serious? Anyway here is my post from the blog:

What gives with the PSN+ ‘content’. Nothing about that is a +. Red Faction is old as hell and isn’t exciting. Give us trials to new games to encourage us to buy them, not crap we’ve played or is old as that.

The only thing good about this week is two demo’s because thats what I want. I want to test games to know if they are worth my time, and more importantly my money. How are you messing this up Sony? Are you serious? Let me run this example by you:

Two kids setup corner sales stands. One kid is selling little dixie cups of your standard lemonade for .25 a cup. The kid across the street advertises a fancy game decorated cup thats the newest on the market, that lasts for more than one use and a different flavor of lemonade for .30 a cup. Who do you think I’m going with? Yeah, thats right the .30 cup.

Now how does that compare? Your the boring kid selling us a one hour trial of Red Faction thats old as old gets in the gaming industry while you could be putting up a hot SONY EXCLUSIVE WITH 1 HOUR TRIAL to get people hooked and they know its new, shiny, and fun and they get to try it for an hour which in the end grants you more than the $19.99 your charging for Red Faction because its a newer game. What is your problem Sony? How do you not get this? And don’t tell me you aren’t charging for this, I had to pay $50 to get that included “1 hr trial” time as a ‘benefit’. If I knew you’d be feeding me expired cereal instead of name brand fresh Wheaties I’d have told you to go pound sand.

Now that I’ve got my rant out of the way understand I support Sony and I highly doubt anyone from this blog is going to read it, much less give a crap. But I assure you. I’m not purchasing jack from this update, now or ever. Call it my loss if you want but there are plenty of other titles, and games I can play and give my money to besides you and this piss poor update from a ‘Premium’ service. I’m a big Sony fan. I buy Sony stuff, my TV, my PS3, my electronics are typically Sony but you guys seriously have your head jammed extremely far up your when it comes to simple logic and obviously the majority of the people on this blog can’t figure out how you don’t see the light.

Get with it…. at some point please?
Check out Digital Kings Gaming @ http://digitalking.enjin.com
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 52 (4 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

Aug 11, 2010

That fact is: The PSN US was not prepared for PLUS as the PSN EU!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My PS3 Trophies - Seu Ranking Definitivo
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 52 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
935 posts

Aug 11, 2010

waaaa we want a hundred dollars in free stuff each month waaaaa.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 52 (4 Views)
0 Likes